becker
coaching

27 July 2020 at 22:07

Chartered accountant

I need help in ipcc direct entry provisional registration process

Answer now

26 July 2020 at 18:25

ACCA

What is the value of ACCA course in India?
I am presently working in a BIG 4 organisation
What kind of a value addition & future career growth can I expect if I can complete the course successfully?

Answer now

I was a promotor director of a company(not holding COP at tat time).relinquished in 2003.now I am holding COP and undertaking attesting function. Due to Covid the other employee director resigned. Can I rejoin as promotor director and still continue my practice. Appreciate your guidance. I have substantial interest in the company and I am not acting as a statutory of the company. My wife is the other director.
Srinivasan

Answer now

I'm in the 2nd Year of Articleship as of now, but due to the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic I'm unable to pursue my Articleship at place where I am right now registered. So, I'm willing to take transfer at the some other place, as I'm unable to have any residential facility at the place I'm currently registered.

While having read the rules and regulations of the transfer after first year, I came to know that I'm required to obtain the prior approval for the same from ICAI, but I'm unable to figure out as to how and through which mode this application is to be submitted to the Institute, as there is no such direct option for the same on the SSP Portal.

Kindly guide me about as where to mail or post or attach the application for obtaining the prior approval from ICAI.

Answer now

21 June 2020 at 19:03

CA on multiple platforms?

Hello everyone!!

Can any one help me to understand provisions for CA in full time practice to be a director in a private company providing finance consultancy services?

Answer now

16 June 2020 at 17:14

CIMA after completing CA

Hello,

My concern is whether to pursue for CIMA (UK) after completing my CA. Is it valuable to do so for my career and knowledge perspective. Because of MoA with ICAI, only one paper becomes due for clearing CIMA. Should i go for it?
As on today i don't have much interests to work out of India, but if suitable offer comes i would think of it.
Please Advise

Best Regards

Answer now

This is CA article student registered for CMA in November 2019. But got the registration certificate from the institute of ICMAI in middle of march. From then Lockdown for COVID-19 started. So i was unable to file Form 112 till June 10. Kindly provide me with a format of condonation letter...

Answer now

dear sir,
im approved gst practitioner now and also ca student at inter level articles completed ,
my career was questioning to complete ca course still i want to earn through gst,IT tax filing service, but several client got from relatives and friends and it represents not a recurring of earnings in nature.

Im search in online , how to earn recurring income via gst, IT filing service and it represents some frachise but i dont know about this,
that is believeable or not, and GSt Suvidha kendra is what? how is it client process &payment schedule policies ?

where to approach for licenced in favour,
Guide me dear experts.

Answer now

20 April 2020 at 03:42

About CFA

Hi, I'm pursuing CA inter group 1 and my attempt due is June 2020. I want to ask whether I can pursue CFA along with CA inter group 2. I'm NOT doing any graduation course along with my CA

Answer now

19 March 2020 at 21:03

CMA

respected friends, please guide me.. i completed my graduation Bcom in 2007 and MBA in 2009, AND currently im holding only three years of work experience , and now im preparing for CMA inter for Dec 2020, so if i clear cma inter exams, will i be able to get a good profile job as i have a gap in work experience... kindly please advise me....

Answer now

X

Do you have any Queries

Submit