becker
coaching

28 August 2020 at 11:51

CA as guest Lecturer

Can a practicing CA be a guest lecturer at college.

17 August 2020 at 16:04

ECONOMICS RELATED COURSES AFTER CA

Can someone please share information on 'economics' related courses one can pursue after CA ?

17 August 2020 at 09:43

Certified Fraud Examiner Opportunities

Please let me know the career prospects in india for a certified fraud examiner or Forensic Accountant?

Sankar

06 August 2020 at 13:10

Partnership with CA Firm

Dear Sir, I am a newly qualified CA. One old CA firm offers me for partnership. Should I join that firm as partner after applying FRN or without applying FRN. What is benefit of joining CA firm as partner after applying FRN.

27 July 2020 at 22:07

Chartered accountant

I need help in ipcc direct entry provisional registration process

26 July 2020 at 18:25

ACCA

What is the value of ACCA course in India?
I am presently working in a BIG 4 organisation
What kind of a value addition & future career growth can I expect if I can complete the course successfully?

I was a promotor director of a company(not holding COP at tat time).relinquished in 2003.now I am holding COP and undertaking attesting function. Due to Covid the other employee director resigned. Can I rejoin as promotor director and still continue my practice. Appreciate your guidance. I have substantial interest in the company and I am not acting as a statutory of the company. My wife is the other director.
Srinivasan

I'm in the 2nd Year of Articleship as of now, but due to the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic I'm unable to pursue my Articleship at place where I am right now registered. So, I'm willing to take transfer at the some other place, as I'm unable to have any residential facility at the place I'm currently registered.

While having read the rules and regulations of the transfer after first year, I came to know that I'm required to obtain the prior approval for the same from ICAI, but I'm unable to figure out as to how and through which mode this application is to be submitted to the Institute, as there is no such direct option for the same on the SSP Portal.

Kindly guide me about as where to mail or post or attach the application for obtaining the prior approval from ICAI.

21 June 2020 at 19:03

CA on multiple platforms?

Hello everyone!!

Can any one help me to understand provisions for CA in full time practice to be a director in a private company providing finance consultancy services?

16 June 2020 at 17:14

CIMA after completing CA

Hello,

My concern is whether to pursue for CIMA (UK) after completing my CA. Is it valuable to do so for my career and knowledge perspective. Because of MoA with ICAI, only one paper becomes due for clearing CIMA. Should i go for it?
As on today i don't have much interests to work out of India, but if suitable offer comes i would think of it.
Please Advise

Best Regards

X GST Plus