raj khivsare
29 February 2024 at 22:25

Officer demands bribe

Recently i purchased a flat, paid full amount in white , i am regular in filling my returns, but my CA says i have to pay the officer a bribe or else he will make a scrutiny and will harass me unnecessarily.
I want to know if my all income tax records are clear, can a officer give a notice for scrutiny or my CA threatening me unnecessarily.

Answer now

29 February 2024 at 17:45


Ours is a private limited company and on account of fixed assets we have trucks for transportation purpose. We wan to sell these trucks. Please let me know whether TCS @ 1% shall also be added to the sale price of the trucks.

Answer now

29 February 2024 at 17:02

Sec 281 of the Income Tax Act


Whether CA is required to issue certificate under Sec. 281 of the income tax act or through A.O. Procedure to apply such form application.

Answer now


Dear Sir,
There is one HUF wherein Karta expired
Leaving behind wife son and daughter co-parceners

Now son to be made new karta as per mutual understanding
But how to update the same in Income Tax record

please let me know
Thanks in Advance


Answer now

saumitra chakrabarti
29 February 2024 at 16:58

Digital Signatory

Suppose Mr. X is a digital signatory in a Company for issuing Form 16 and submission of TDS return 24Q. Now, if any misstatement or concealment of fact happens in the TDS return 24Q, how far the digital signatory will be held responsible for that ? Will he/she be subject to penal proceeding or prosecution ?

Answer now

Vaishali jain
29 February 2024 at 15:36

Director Lease out House to Company,

Can a Director lease out the house to The Company and live in the same house?? Rent/lease amount is as per market value only. The Company is closely held company and Director is the shareholder of the Company as well.

Can this arrangement be done? If there is any impact in Company's act also Kindly let me know?

Answer now

Nilesh Mehta
29 February 2024 at 12:22

Deemed dividend applicability

A Pvt Ltd Company gives a loan B Ltd Company. C Ltd Company holds 100% shares in B Ltd.
In A Pvt Ltd, an individual shareholder possesses a 40% stake and concurrently holds a 17% share in C Limited. Simultaneously, the spouse of this individual shareholder, who owns 10% of A Pvt Company, also holds a 15% interest in C Limited.
Whether this scenario falls within the purview of Section 2(22)(e).

Answer now

Aniruddha sali
28 February 2024 at 23:14

Tax benefit for multiple home loans


I have currently 2 home loans going in my name. One of the properties is self-occupied & other is currently vacant. Interest outgo is more than Rs. 2,00,000 per home loan (even after considering notional rent for second property which is vacant). My question is, if I want to claim tax benefit on the interest paid, will it be 2 Lac for two properties combined or 2 + 2 i.e. 4 Lac for two properties ?

Answer now

Sandip Patil
28 February 2024 at 12:43

TDS on Salary - Investment Declration

I have sold my house, and purchaser has deposited TDS under section 194IA.

So can I show this as my investment declaration to reduce my TDS Liability deducting from Salary.

I mean my annual TDS liability is 100 Lac and TDS is reflecting in 26AS u/s 194IA is 50k.

So can my company charge only 50k from salary ?

Is this possible ?

please guide.

Answer now

28 February 2024 at 12:19

Section 149 proviso 1


Maximum Time limit for a.y. before 2020-21 is 6 years or 10 years

Answer now