vipin
19 February 2024 at 20:23

Tds on participate fee

we are paying advance for XYZ for participate fee for Asian brake conference .what tds rate and section apply? please explain in detail.

Kunjan
19 February 2024 at 18:21

3cd rectify

i made mistake in writing pf/epf dates in clause 20(A)
for which disallowance for late deposit beyond 15th of each month happened in 143(1)

can i rectify 3cd? or i have to revise?
my view--> revise

Priya
19 February 2024 at 13:18

Error while filing updated return

I have opted in new tax regime u/s 115BAC during AY 2021-22 , however while filling updated return for AY 2022-23 getting following error " opting for new tax regime is not allowed for assessee filing ITR u/s 139(8A) for the first time as the due date of opting the same is lapsed".

Error message attached.

Please note that I have duely opted in 115 BAC during AY 2021-22 and not first time in AY 2022-23. Please share your views on whether there is any restrictions on following 115 BAC in AY 2022-23 if ITR-U is being filed.

How to resolve this issue?

Nike_rox

Hi All,

as per 17AA(a)(v) original bills needs to be obtained from vendor and as per 17AA(2) all the bills can be electronic form.

Case: suppose an NGO based out of Delhi got a service of printing NGO brand logo T-shirts from a vendor of Mumbai, vendor sent the PDF copy of invoice via email, where image of signature is attached

Now my questions are:
1. Do we need to obtain original PHYSICAL invoice from vendor?
2. Do physical invoice needs to be signed by vendor and should also have stamp/seal of vendor?
2. What is the meaning of electronic form (digital invoice)?
3. Does only a digitally signed invoices with DSC signature are only valid as digital invoices ?
4. Where image of signature is copied in word document and PDF of same invoice is generated, will this be considered as digital invoice?
5. Suppose if we insist on getting the PHYSICAL invoice from vendor and he sent us the printed copy of that same PDF, that can we done by us, so what is the point of getting PYSICAL invoice from vendor, if we can also print the same ?

Our auditor is making big deal of this and insisting us to get the physical bill from vendor unless the digital invoice has DSC signature signed?

please give me some clarity on above rule, if possible please also share some source from where we can get the clarity on this rule, thanks in advance.

Best,
Nirmal

Adhyayan Negandhi

hello!

In my case, have filed Income Tax with advance tax paid. After filing was processed a demand was raised against Advanced tax not paid. I raised a grievance in income tax portal with details of advance tax payment. They responded acknowledging the payment was there but in filing there is a small error in the amount quoted (Rs 30 less in the filing vs actually paid) hence credit of that advanced tax payment was not given.
The solution they gave was to refile with the correct amount in the filing.
Problem: the time to refile with rectification is Dec. we got the directions too late for dec filing and missed the refiling deadline.

Can anyone help with what I should do next? I have raised multiple more grievances asking Income tax department how to proceed but to no response.
Is there a way to refile with rectification post dec? or is there anyway for me to ask them to give the credit for th advance tax paid already?

Thank you in advance!

Sanket

Hello
Following are my queries
1) Interest received from builder for failure of give possession of flat is Taxable?
2) If the Interest received from builder for failure of give possession is taxable then in which income sources we have to require to report?
3) Any deduction is applicable for above interest receipt?

Pulkit Aggarwal

What is the timeline to get the refund of TDS for cancellation of sale deed?

suresh
17 February 2024 at 19:49

Income tax regd

I am employed in a Pvt Co. Chennai

Till last FY i used to send my investment details to salary team for tax purpose.
My query is for calculation of Income tax is these investment details is applicable.
I also need clarification regarding this year income tax. And also i need clarity regarding
New Regime and Old Regime

Thanks and Regards
Suresh R

sagar panchal
17 February 2024 at 13:13

ADHAR PAN LINK PENALTY CHALLAN

RESPECTED
AN ASSESSEE PAID ADHAR PAN LINK CHALLAN IN LATE FILING OF INCOME TAX RETURN CODE. NOW WHEN HE GOES TO LINK ADHAR PAN, IT ASKS TO PAY CHALLAN, IS ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS TO TRANSFER CHALLAN VALUE RS. 1000 TO ADHAR PAN LINK CODE? PLEASE HELP ON THIS

Shakthi
17 February 2024 at 12:36

Building construction

Hi Assessee constructs residential property in hos own land and sells it. Can he file income u/s 44AD for the building sales