TARIQUE RIZVI
29 February 2024 at 17:45

1% TCS ON SALE OF TRUCKS

Ours is a private limited company and on account of fixed assets we have trucks for transportation purpose. We wan to sell these trucks. Please let me know whether TCS @ 1% shall also be added to the sale price of the trucks.

Neha
29 February 2024 at 17:22

Compliance Mismatch

Sir/Madam
Please clarify in ITR 2 of FY 2022-23 amount of Income on deposits has been wrongly taken being amount of interest on savings bank
and the correct figure of interest on FD has been shown as a separate entry against others in ITR
Now on comparison with AIS in Compliance matching Interest on Deposit as per return is not matching with interest on deposit as per AIS
Notice to explain Interest mismatch has been received by me
How to address this issue
Please Guide

Thanks a lot in advance

Marimuthu
29 February 2024 at 17:12

TDS On champer

Dear Experts,
1 A company is remitting the specified amount which is more than Rs 1.00 Lakh, to its business champers of society.
2 It was paid towards membership fees.
3 Whether the TDS will attract?
4 If so, under which section?
5 Pls clarify

naveen
29 February 2024 at 17:02

Sec 281 of the Income Tax Act

Whether CA is required to issue certificate under Sec. 281 of the income tax act or through A.O. Procedure to apply such form application.

TRIBHUVAN PUROHIT

There is one HUF wherein Karta expired
Leaving behind wife son and daughter co-parceners

Now son to be made new karta as per mutual understanding
But how to update the same in Income Tax record

please let me know
Thanks in Advance

saumitra chakrabarti
29 February 2024 at 16:58

Digital Signatory

Suppose Mr. X is a digital signatory in a Company for issuing Form 16 and submission of TDS return 24Q. Now, if any misstatement or concealment of fact happens in the TDS return 24Q, how far the digital signatory will be held responsible for that ? Will he/she be subject to penal proceeding or prosecution ?

Vaishali jain
29 February 2024 at 15:36

Director Lease out House to Company,

Can a Director lease out the house to The Company and live in the same house?? Rent/lease amount is as per market value only. The Company is closely held company and Director is the shareholder of the Company as well.

Can this arrangement be done? If there is any impact in Company's act also Kindly let me know?

Alpesh Patel
29 February 2024 at 12:30

Deduction to save CAPITAL GAIN TAX

I sold open plot of land in 1.40 crore. Indexed Cost of purchase is 0.24 crore. LTCG is Rs. 1.16 Crore. I want to save capital gain tax by following exemptions.
I have purchased Tax Saving Bonds (54EC) of Rs. 50 Lakhs and want to purchase new residential house value of Rs. 70 Lakhs (Sec 54F) . Thus total investment comes to Rs. 1.20 crore.

Queries
1. Can I claim both deduction u/s 54 F & 54 EC ????
2. If investment in bonds partly and investment in new residential house party is possible??

Please help.

Nilesh Mehta
29 February 2024 at 12:22

Deemed dividend applicability

A Pvt Ltd Company gives a loan B Ltd Company. C Ltd Company holds 100% shares in B Ltd.
In A Pvt Ltd, an individual shareholder possesses a 40% stake and concurrently holds a 17% share in C Limited. Simultaneously, the spouse of this individual shareholder, who owns 10% of A Pvt Company, also holds a 15% interest in C Limited.
Whether this scenario falls within the purview of Section 2(22)(e).

SUDHEEP M

I want to know the applicability of TDS under section 194C / 194R. My company have availed package tour of Rs. 20,00,000 from a tour operator. Invoice was raised in the name of the company by the tour operator. As it was a package tour liable for TDS under section 194C and the same was deducted by the company. But this package tour we are proving to the architects each case it was exceeding Rs. 20,000. Here, I want to know whether TDS under section 194R was again applicable in this situation?