CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Loan Bajaj Finserv

Sir, account classified as npa as on 31.3.21. But interest reversal done after balance sheet date but before audit. What to do
Whether Moc is required
Amount of interest reversed 12000

Answer now

IS THERE ANY STATUTORY LAW UNDER WHICH AUDIT IS COMPULSORY FOR SUCH TYPE OF NTC REGISTERED ASSOCIATIONS? AS ON DATE.

Answer now

31 March 2021 at 11:28

Calculation of profit for firms @8%

For partnerships firm for audit u/s.44AB profit above 8% shall include interest & remuneration to partners or not.
Thanks in advance

Answer now

13 March 2021 at 15:16

Empanelment of concurrent audit

Please share me the procedure&guidelines for applying for empanelment of concurrent audit of Pvt. sector Banks
CA S.Govinda Rajan,FCA

Answer now

06 March 2021 at 11:28

15 months audit

Can a statutory auditor conduct audit for 15 month period at the request of client. If so what are the tax & legal consequences??
Generally everytime we conduct audit for accounting year of 12m April to March.
This assignment is in addition to it.

Answer now

04 March 2021 at 22:49

PF Trust Audit

Hi Everyone,
Kindly share the check list and draft Report of Third party audit of PF Trust .

ThanQs in advance.

Answer now

A Individual is having Turnover of Rs 60,00,000/- during FY 2019-20 And profit of Rs 180000/- (during FY 2018-19 he has filed ITR3) whether he required to get his books of accounts audited ?

Answer now

04 February 2021 at 11:23

Tax

From which Assessment year new threshold limit for Tax audit of 10Cr is applicable?

Answer now

01 February 2021 at 14:44

DEPRICIATION OF CAR

DEAR SIR

WE SOLD ONE CAR IN THE MONTH OF OCT 2020 , WE ARE RUNNING A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY , PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE DEPRICIATION WITH EXAMPLE.

THANK YOU

MUKESH KUMAR

Answer now

24 January 2021 at 15:26

ROC FILLING DUE DATE FOR OPC COMPANY

Dear sir,
my OPC company is incorporate in 25/10/2019. plz tell me my Actual AGM Date And after extension Date due to Covid. Because i fill my ROC Form then late fee is calculated.

Answer now