becker cma

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

sir as per budget it is not mandatory for taxpayer whose turnover is between 2cr and 5cr and cash recipt and payment is less than 5% but i want to know tax is calculated 8% or 6% of turnover or normal tax rate

Answer now

28 August 2020 at 18:27

TAX AUDIT FOR AGRICULTRURAL INCOME

SIR IN CASE OF PURCHASED FROM UN REGISTERED DEALER AND SOLD TO SMALL DEALER. THEN HOW TO MANTAIN ACCOUNTS. THER IS NO PURCHASE OR SALE BILL. BUT TURNOVER GOES ABOVE 40LAKHS.

Answer now

Can you please provide me with a draft Stock Audit Appointment letter and other necessary documents required along with it?

Answer now

27 August 2020 at 16:00

Income tax audit

sir company reverse interest income more than one year can the company can do also we treat the reverse interest income prior period item or not. tell me the treatment of interest reversal

Answer now

18 August 2020 at 13:22

Check list for conducting EGM

check list for conducting EGM and related formats also.

Answer now

15 August 2020 at 09:06

Procurement to pay process checklist

Sir/Madam,

I would like to know procurement to pay process checklist for a software developer and maintenance company (MNC). Please help me out in this work.

Rajagopal TK

Answer now

Sir/Madam,
May I please know what are the process audit checklist for a company in service sector.
Also please guide me where I can get the necessary resources for process audit checklist.

Rajagopal TK

Answer now

12 August 2020 at 20:23

Director of OPC private limited & COP

Dear friends,

Can Chartered Accountant who is Director of his own (One person private limited company) take certificate of practice (COP)?

Answer now

09 July 2020 at 13:01

NFRA -2

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have a query w.r.t. applicability of NFRA-2 Form. Kindly confirm to whom form NFRA-2 is applicable.

Is it applicable to all auditor irrespective of paid up capital and turnover of the Auditee Company ? Is there any turnover or paid up capital criteria for applicability of the NFRA- 2 ?

Thanks in advance. Awaiting reply from experts.

Answer now

08 July 2020 at 11:57

CARO 2020

Is Caro 2020 is applicable for November 2020 final ca exam.. since exam was cancelled.. or '
Caro 2016 is still applicable from exam point of view

Answer now

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit