becker cpa

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

20 October 2020 at 15:03

Disallowed Expenses

TDS late Fees and Interest and ROC Fees for Increase of Capital are disallowed under which section of income tax?
Also help me for reporting in Tax audit Report?

Answer now

19 October 2020 at 12:08

SALARY AND INTEREST TO PARTNERS

Whether Salary and interest paid to its partners in a partnership firm is to be shown at point no.23,(payment made to persons specified u/s 40a 2(b)) of tax audit report or not.

Answer now

14 October 2020 at 12:30

SAE 3402 engagement - Type 2

Dear Friends,
Suppose you or your firm has been appointed by the customer to give assurance as per SAE 3402-ASSURANCE REPORTS ON CONTROLS AT ASERVICE ORGANISATION. Later, Service organization did not provide you description of service (as ready document is not available and it will take 1-2 month) . Can your firm qualify report due to absence of evidence of existence of documented system (control objective & control) which is base for SAE 3402 engagement. Please provide your views.

Santosh

Answer now

Hi dear

I need a summary note of the Audit for the CA Final examination Old Syllabus.

treat the matter is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

10 October 2020 at 20:12

Credit Note

Dear experts,
I missed some credit notes to enter into GSTR1 of Q3 and Q4 of FY 2019-20 can i show those Credit Notes in this Financial Year?
Kindly answer of my query.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

10 October 2020 at 11:18

Trust Audit Report Submission In Mp

I wanted to Inquire Where could we submit trust audit report in MP. Whether it is to be subbmitted manually or can be submitted online

Answer now

08 October 2020 at 22:11

Exception report to RBI

Can anybody provide me the format of exception report to be submitted to RBI and also the Location to submit it in Delhi.

Answer now

08 October 2020 at 18:32

ONE PERSON COMPANY FINANCIAL

Can Anyone Pls Send me the draft format of One Person Company(OPC), It will be very helpful.

Answer now

Please tell whether 2 years of CA articleship experience in auditing field will be considered for getting CFE Certification???

Answer now

Dear members,

If a company has not paid income tax for 3 years and continuing its default , how to qualify the auditor report in case CARO is not applicable?

Thanks in advance

Answer now