Dear Experts

If we are importing goods under IGCR 2017 ,NOTIFICATION 50/2017 amended vide Notification 09/2021, clarify vide circular 10/2021

Are we bound to consume the imported goods within the period of Six months,or we can consume imported goods after the period of six months

Please Advise

Answer now

06 October 2021 at 15:23

HSN modification updates

Dear Friends, I would like to know when the HSN No.85444290 was added into Customs Tariff. I have verified finance bill for the years 2019, 2020 & 2021 and could not able to find. Prior to 2019 this HSN was not there. Can any one help me on this. Also advise me is there any other sources, other than finance bill / DGFT notification to find out the changes / additions in HSN Thanks in advance

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/hsn-clarification-2852639.asp

Answer now

06 October 2021 at 13:02

Fields to be updated - in ICEGATE

How to Update My AD Code and My bank account number (used for foreign remittance) in ICEGATE. can anybody guide me

Answer now

21 September 2021 at 11:03

HSN Clarification

Dear Friends,

I would like to know when the HSN No.85444290 was added into Customs Tariff. I have verified finance bill for the years 2019, 2020 & 2021 and could not able to find. Prior to 2019 this HSN was not there.

Can any one help me on this. Also advise me is there any other sources, other than finance bill / DGFT notification to find out the changes / additions in HSN

Thanks in advance

Answer now

19 September 2021 at 20:47

Icegate registration clarification

We are a partnership firm and have IEC code for the same. We have registered on icegate website as IEC Holder. After uploading the document for AD code registration on the icegate it has been rejected with reason as, supporting documents not forthcoming. Kindly suggest.

Answer now

27 August 2021 at 14:39

Export of software to Iran

We did export of software via datacom channel to Iran to Party A on 30/08/2015 for USD 1000 and payment received via Paypal, another export to Party B on 30/03/2018 for USD 2250 and payment received from 3rd party from Turkey and finally one more export to Party C on 14/09/2018 for USD 7000 and payment received from 3rd party from Turkey.

Our bank (Kotak Mahindra Bank) is refusing to regularise the Softex in the above three cases.

Please advise way forward. Thanks....................Shailendra Bansal

Answer now

The Company has 4 Unit in Gujarat. One of the Unit is 100% EOU.
The material has been imported at the unit which is not EOU on payment of custom duty and the same material is transferred (as such) to EOU unit which will be used in Export

Whether the company can avail the benefit of duty drawback or any other incentive for transferring material to EOU ??

Please provide the reference to provisions also

Thanks in advance !!!

Answer now

Hello,

I shipped one Handloom Item to Bangladesh. The courier company informed that customs duty to be paid by the customer is more than (almost double) the invoice value. The customer is refusing to pay the customs duty and release the item.
My query is: If I get the shipment returned by the courier company, do I need to pay and tax/ duty in either Bangladesh or India?

Rakesh

Answer now

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As im a exporter, cutoms has raised a query as " PRODUCE COPY OF GSTR-2 FOR THE RELEVANT/PREVIOUS MONTH AND ALSO CERTIFICATE FOR NON-AVAILMENT OF CENVAT CREDIT/GST CREDIT. "

But i have reversed the ITC for the month of July to Sept 2017, because for the first quarter of GST implementation either we have to take ITC credit or DBK . so we have consider the DBK and reversed the ITC, But now to answer the query at customs i need Non availment of cenvat credit letter. If i ask in customs they say we need to get from our range GST officer and if i ask my range office they say, without the letter or consent from customs we cannot give the letter like that.

so is there any circular for the same where i can show to our range officer. and how to resolve this issues please.

Manju

Answer now

Hello,
I want to know how to prepare invoice for e-commerce export sales.

Should I prepare export invoice in USD or INR and send with the dhl parcel? Buyers pay me in USD via PayPal, Paypal deposits in INR in my account.

Thank you for your advice and time.

Answer now