The Company has 4 Unit in Gujarat. One of the Unit is 100% EOU.
The material has been imported at the unit which is not EOU on payment of custom duty and the same material is transferred (as such) to EOU unit which will be used in Export

Whether the company can avail the benefit of duty drawback or any other incentive for transferring material to EOU ??

Please provide the reference to provisions also

Thanks in advance !!!

Hello,

I missed to add a commercial export invoice yesterday and submitted gstr1 for july without it.
How can I rectify this ? Can i submit it in August giving July date?

Please let me know. Thanks.

10 August 2021 at 18:00

Accounting head for CHA bill

Sir/madam
We have received the cargo clearing house bill and they have paid the stamp duty charges also ,

we want to know the proper accounting head for booking this bill and GST rcm also applicable on the reimbursement of stamp duty they have paid and what is the tds applicable on kind of bill.

Is this bill cost also include in the stock value .

please help us to reply on this .

thanks &

Hello,

I shipped one Handloom Item to Bangladesh. The courier company informed that customs duty to be paid by the customer is more than (almost double) the invoice value. The customer is refusing to pay the customs duty and release the item.
My query is: If I get the shipment returned by the courier company, do I need to pay and tax/ duty in either Bangladesh or India?

Rakesh

In one of our shipment from France, fright forwarder mention wrongly mention their company name in AWB and on the basis of AWB wrong name mentioned on BOE also. now bank is required correct supplier name for payment to supplier.

please help any one

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As im a exporter, cutoms has raised a query as " PRODUCE COPY OF GSTR-2 FOR THE RELEVANT/PREVIOUS MONTH AND ALSO CERTIFICATE FOR NON-AVAILMENT OF CENVAT CREDIT/GST CREDIT. "

But i have reversed the ITC for the month of July to Sept 2017, because for the first quarter of GST implementation either we have to take ITC credit or DBK . so we have consider the DBK and reversed the ITC, But now to answer the query at customs i need Non availment of cenvat credit letter. If i ask in customs they say we need to get from our range GST officer and if i ask my range office they say, without the letter or consent from customs we cannot give the letter like that.

so is there any circular for the same where i can show to our range officer. and how to resolve this issues please.

Manju

22 July 2021 at 16:09

Entry IMPORT

Dear Sir ,

We have imported the goods by making the advance payment to the party , and custom duty also paid for the custom clearance . how to pass the journal entry with head wise .

Hello,
I want to know how to prepare invoice for e-commerce export sales.

Should I prepare export invoice in USD or INR and send with the dhl parcel? Buyers pay me in USD via PayPal, Paypal deposits in INR in my account.

Thank you for your advice and time.

we have product in warranty period and our some product is not working properly and some product is damage that's why we have to replace our product
Please help what can we do for this process

Hello, I've newly started a business with an online shop and I have gotten the IEC Code. I want to use DHL/Fedex to ship orders. I read that I have to also get Bank AD Code from my current account bank.

I want to know
1) What port am I supposed to register it at if dhl is the one sending the shipments? I'm from Bangalore.
2) Can I register the bank AD code with customs myself ? If so, please let me know where and how I can do the same?

Thanks for your time and help. I appreciate it very much.