Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

06 April 2021 at 10:55

GST ON POST COMM AGENT

A PERSON HAVING COMMISSION INCOME FROM POSTAL DEPARTMENT (POST COMMISSION AGENT) STARTED BUSINESS AND OBTAINED NEW GST REGISTERATION NUMBER FOR THAT BUSINESS, WHETHER HE IS LIABLE TO PAY GST ON COMMISSION INCOME RECEIVED FROM POSTAL DEPARTMENT ?

Answer now

Do we need to use the same proprietor code, for all applications made under the same name(same entity) for trademark(same client code for same entity for different trademarks)?

Answer now

05 April 2021 at 22:05

Ca Articleship Transfer

I had applied for transfer in 2nd year. SSP says to wait for a month from the date reffered. How can i join another wihtin 30 days in such a case.??? Moreover they have not mentioned from which date it will take a months's time.

Kindly suggest

Answer now

05 April 2021 at 17:18

TDS deduction on transporter

We use to deduct TDS on payment made to a transporter which is a company. Transporter co. has various branches in india, one of our employee paid bilty amount without deducting TDS on it. Now the query is that the bilty is on the name of company and full amount without deduction of TDS has been paid by the employee related to november 20 month. Now he is claiming reimbursement of expenses he made.
please suggest TDS liability to us as we are also a limited company.

Answer now

05 April 2021 at 17:03

Bank loan cc loan query

sir,
how should prepare a balance sheet and profit and loss account to obtain cc limit Rs:5 lacs from bank and what should be the income in itr.

Answer now

05 April 2021 at 15:32

Tat

Hi Plz let me know how to calculate tat
27F3

Answer now

05 April 2021 at 15:19

GST CREDIT REVERSAL

I have raised Invoice of Rs. 100/- and company deducted Rs.10/- and provided me debit note. Now instead of issuing credit note to party and shown credit note in GSTR-1 , I claimed it as input tax credit. Is it ok or not ? If I need to Credit reversal than any penalty or interest will charge?

Answer now

05 April 2021 at 14:33

Regarding transportation charges

I hve a doubt regarding sales entry when there are transportation charges .could anyone plz clarify me how to pass entry in tally in seller company for sale of an item along vth transportation charges

Answer now

05 April 2021 at 14:20

PAN CARD

hi sir i want to know about ao code detail of rehman pur in jalandhar

Answer now

05 April 2021 at 14:03

Section 10(10CC) Benefit for Employee

I have a non-monetary perquisite (Gifts, vouchers etc.) from my employer amounting to Rs. 14,075 and my employer has paid tax on this amounting to Rs. 4,390/- in FY 21. Should Rs. 14,057/- be included in Value of Perquisite and Rs. 4,390/- under Less : Allowances to the extent exempt u/s 10 - Section 10(10CC)? If the answer is yes, I still end up paying taxes on Rs. (14,075 minus 4,390) = 9,685/- and I get almost no benefit by the tax paid by employer. Am I missing something? I am looking for an answer for tax filing under Old Tax Regime. Please help/advise.

Answer now