Budget Books
imarticus

Sathyanaath online
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

31 January 2023 at 18:45

PAN Jurisdiction

Dear Experts,
I have applied for Form G for closure of Capital gains on behalf of my deceased father. Initially the AO accepted the documents and has asked me to submit an indemnity bond together with all the legal heirs authorising me as the sole representative. When I was there to submit the same, the AO says the PAN does not come under his jurisdiction, he will transfer to the respective jurisdiction as per the latest address in my father's aadhaar. Even though the address under PAN was updated the jurisdiction wasn't transferred. Kindly let me know if the contention of the AO is correct. I am having a hard time with the department. Kindly help.

Sathyanaath K

Nishant Gandhi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Please let me know any late fee or panelty applicable for late filling of return of Qtr 4 of F.Y. 2008-09

Expert please advise as I have received one notice from department.

Chaithanya Anne online
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

31 January 2023 at 17:00

Sole Proprietorship to HUF

Can I transfer my Sole Poprietorship firm to HUF by MoU? Pls provide format of such MoU?

suresh s. tejwani
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

31 January 2023 at 16:55

TDS ON ROAD SIDE ASSISTANCE

WHAT PROVISION OF TDS IS APPLICABLE IN CASE ROAD SIDE ASSISTANCE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY TO DEALER OF BIKES AND CARS.

Aditi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

31 January 2023 at 16:20

Query relating to profit and loss

What would be the cost of goods sold for Interior design studio?

Karan Vakharia
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

The assessee was holding a Slum property in X area.. The BMC wanted to expand the road where the slum was situated. Hence, the BMC entered into tripatriate agreement between BMC, assessee and builder to accommodate the asseessee in one of the flat in the building in Y area being developed by the builder. The stamp duty value reported in index 2 was NIL. Thereafter, on the same date, the assessee and builder entered into repurchase agreement where the builder bought the property from assessee at a nominal value but the stamp duty value reported in index 2 forming part of repurchase agreement was 1.3 cr. The tripatriate agreement and the repurchase agreement both are entered on the same date.

How will the capital gain be computed for the assessee. Whether it will be at the stamp duty value of 1.3 cr or at the nominal amount received by the assessee from the builder?

Sanjeet
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

31 January 2023 at 15:56

PF & ESI deduction

A proprietor firm have 4 employee each employee have Salary Rs..25000/- Salary deposit by Cheuque or net banking so proprietor eligible to deduct PF & ESI earlier whole Salary Rs.25000/- deposit to employee account Please advise

Mahabir Prasad Agarwal
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

The Karta of a HUF has expired. Please favour me by answering following :
a) Whether wife of the deceased can be Karta of the HUF for Income tax purpose ?
b) Whether New PAN of the HUF has to be applied ?
c) Whether wife of the deceased may operate the bank account of the said HUF ?

The deceased Karta left behind only his wife and a daughter (Major).

Mahendra
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

31 January 2023 at 11:11

DEP.ASSETS

Purchase of Machinery 04.05.2017 but not installed at , installation process is running .10.05.2017 fire accured and machine destroy.
QUESTIONS
1) THIS MACHINE IS ADDED TO PART OF BLOCK OR NOT? IF YES IN WHICH SECTION
2) CAN I CLAIM INSURANCE FROM INSURER COMPANY ? BECAUSE GROUP INSURANCE POLICY TAKEN BY COMPANY.
3) INSURANCE COMPANY SAID IS NOT A PART OF BLOCK & NO PRODUCTION IS START SO THIS MACHINE IS NOT PAID ANY INSURANCE AMOUNT

Shuhaib Hameed
This Query has 6 replies

This Query has 6 replies

30 January 2023 at 22:13

unsigned financial statement

What is the legality of an unsigned financial statement send via whatsapp? What will be the court's stand on this?

IIM Indor
Zoho
Budget 2023

Answer Query