Easy Office

pooja Garg
This Query has 7 replies

This Query has 7 replies

One of my friend bought the property from builder in cheque amount but builder is registry not done and after some years builder returns the money with extra amount.

I want to know what will impact in income tax extra money will be given by builder?

Sudarshan Rawat
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

13 April 2024 at 10:55

Rectification u/s 154 possible?

Sir, I havesome wrong entry in short term capital gain as below:
Sales consideration: 4,17,00,000, Cost of acquisition: 4,13,00,000, short term capital loss around 4 lakh
I want to correct it as below :
Sales 1,15,00,000 , Cost of acquisition: 1,12,00,000, short term capital loss around 3 lakhs.
Apart from it, I have only salary income around 5 lakh on which I paid tax at that time, so there will not be any effect on net tax just figures correction. So kindly tell is it possible through rectification plz

PATHAN MAHENOOR
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

12 April 2024 at 17:40

Form 112 of article ship

I have a query related to form 112.I am persuing b.com and it is my last semester and on 9 th April only my sem 6 university exam was completed.I had filled form 102 on 19th March and in that in other courses I had choosen ''no" option.But later on someone told me that it is compulsory to fill form 112 then I raise ticket on ssp portal regarding opening of form 112 .They open within 2 days .But later on I found that my college is of noon from 11 to 5 and office hours 11 to 6.So I fill wrong timings of morning and principal denied to sign.So what to do.Today is 12 th April.My college is over.What to do ? And also I have not stampted form 102 till now. It is ok to do with in 30 days.Please reply soon🙏

MAHESH JADHAV
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

12 April 2024 at 15:48

TDS on Transfer development rights

TDS on Transfer development rights Applicable? if Yes then under which sec and form type ?

VIKAS KUMAR SHARMA
This Query has 5 replies

This Query has 5 replies

Sir
we are filing GSTR1 under QRMP scheme but this year(march 2024) turnover crossed Rs 2cr
should we need to change frequency of GSTR1 quarterly to Monthly????
or can remain same with QRMP scheme
regards
vikas

BHANU PRAKASH
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

A Practicing CA, if he wants to study any other course (eg. B.Com, M.Com etc), This is covered under general permission. Even though whether he is required to take permission from icai. is there any application should sent to icai. or without any intimation, we can study. please give clarity.

Venkateshwaran - (Sr.Officer/A
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

12 April 2024 at 09:18

GST Branch Addition

Hi.. Good morning!!

In GST within state how many Branches can have in one registration.

Venkateshwaran

jagdish ahuja
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

as per income tax act -- buy back of shares - profit is taken
as exempt income
pls guide when there is loss in buyback of shares
how should we treat it -- as long term/short term loss
or otherwise
pls guide
THANKS

TUHIN SUBHRA MAITI
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

By mistake in liability register liability increased and paid in liability register. How to reclaim it.

Siddharth Mane
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

I had old Bunglow which was given to a Developer for development for no money consideration. The term was that the Builder should give me 45% of the Developed property for my own use both residential and commercial. What is the Tax liability under LTCG?
The old property was purchased in 1978 and development Agreement is in Jan 2018.