Budget Books
imarticus

Dibyendu Majumder online
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

28 January 2023 at 10:48

Filling 26QB When 2 or more seller

Dear Sirs/Madams,
My clients jointly brought one flat from the seller, property value INR 68 lakh, He/She completed consideration money in three installments in December 2022. But at the time of filling 2 nos 26QB, is he/she need to mention the total consideration amount of INR 34 Lakh in each 26QB or INR 68 Lakh in each? IT website guide to mention the proportionate amount of stamp duty for each 26QB filling .
Also at the time of filling 26QB if the last installment is marked as "Yes" and the previous installment amount is entered then TDS is calculated on the total amount of the previous & current installment automatically. Is it right or wrong? because they are already filled & deposited TDS on their previous paid consideration amount. If the total previous consideration paid & current consideration paid is less than the stamp duty value then TDS will be considered on the stamp duty value is it correct or wrong? as TDS should be deducted from the purchase value of consideration & not the stamp duty value.

Ashim kr Ray
This Query has 5 replies

This Query has 5 replies

27 January 2023 at 21:12

Undefine shows submitting e verification

At the time of submitting responds in e verification schemed in Income tax its shows undefine.

Please gives the solution for the same.

N.V. Siva Ram Prasad
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

27 January 2023 at 19:30

Refund of Excess DRC Paid Amount

we have paid excess GST through DRC without knowledge on December 2022 ending. what is t he time limit for applying refund for the said amount sir. pls help me in this matter sir

Sachin Kumar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

27 January 2023 at 16:13

Back Dated Invoice

I had purchased LED tube light in June 2021 from shopkeeper.
Shopkeeper saying that he is unable to search invoice , actually shopkeeper had not made invoice.
I need invoice for replacement of tubelight.
can shopkeeper make backdated bill now , I will pay GST ?
What is the practical solution ?

Bhupender Aggarwal
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

27 January 2023 at 16:08

Sale & Purchase of Residential Plot

I sell residential plot for an amount of Rs. 20 Lakh and same financial year purchased new Residential plot for an amount of Rs.25 Lakh in my wife name .Please let me know is mandatory show in ITR.

Dinesh
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

27 January 2023 at 16:05

Tax twicw on same income( Double tax)

Dear All,
What IT act says about double tax deduction on the same income.
Salary income added in salary and again Perquisite(PF/SA/NPS- Employer contribution is over and above 750000/-)
what is the implication of it.

Yash Parikh
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

No one is clear in this topic. Pls shut this

Mahabir Prasad Agarwal
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

27 January 2023 at 16:00

Composition 1% sale and exempted supply

If a composition registered dealer in GST also supply exempted goods (in addition to taxable sale), is he liable to pay 1% GST on exempted sale also ?

Daya
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

27 January 2023 at 12:47

What is Key point of GAAP

what is key point of GAAP and what point should keep in mind while making journal entry.

Daya
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

What is accounting treatment of Interest on OD.
For Fixed Assets
For Before production.

IIM Indor
Zoho
Budget 2023

Answer Query