Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Goods Wrongly delivered by Bluedart to dealer of different state, against Invoice and Eway bill generated to customer of different state, now how to get back the goods.

How to generate Eway bill

12 April 2021 at 12:44

Immovable property TDS

Purchased 5 properties below Rs. 50 Lakhs each from same seller. Now the query is, will we deducted TDS from aggregate figure which is in excess of Rs. 50 Lakhs?

I paid fees for form ~3 lakhs for MOA, AOA, PAN and TAN but could not pay stamp duty challan as site was down at that moment. When i am trying to pay after 5 days, it is showing that SRN is expired. Can any one help me out with this situation. I am from Delhi

Dear Sir, the followings are facts and queries :

Facts :
1. I am a salaried person and living on the rent at Mumbai and HRA is part of my salary break-up;
2. I have a 1 let-out property at Rajasthan and paying a housing loan interest of 2L yearly;
3. Recently I have purchased a flat at Thane and paying a housing loan interest of 4.5L yearly; where my family is living there.

Queries:
1. Am I eligible to claim the HRA by considering the Mumbai and Thane different City?
2. Can I claim the Housing loan interest (2L - let out) Plus/and Max 2L for a new thane flat by this self-occupied as my parents are living there and considering as Mumbai a different city?
3. is there any way to claim the entire 4.5L+2L housing loan interest?

Thank you!!
Sanjay

11 April 2021 at 15:59

EXCESS TDS ON BANK DEPOSITS

I AM A IT PAYER.I HVAE SOME FDs IN A BANK.

I am a IT payer. Investment in Bank Term deposits. Recently Syndicate bank merged with Canara Bank.
Till Feb 2021 TDS on accrued interest payout was done on quarterly basis on the Qly date of deposit.
As usual they have deducted TDS in 1st Feb, 2021 i.e. on the Qly date of deposits.
To my surprise they once again deducted TDS on 31st March,2021 on accrued interest for two months.
All my deposits are to be matured with compound interest.
On enquiry it is told that this is due to some change in version of program.
Thus I am liable to pay next higher slab of Income Tax.
Please guide what shall I do?

UPENDRA PRABHU

11 April 2021 at 13:42

Debit Note/Credit Note-Urgent Please

Client is a ultratech cement dealer. After the sales have been done by the dealer. The company revises sale price (gives discount) to my client (the dealer). As such company issues credit note. Client has properly reversed ITC in GSTR-3B. But did not issue debit note. This has been happening for almost 2-3 years.

What are the consequences and what is the procedure to rectify the same
Is issuance of debit note mandatory. Which form to use and how to file and rectify the same

Thanks in Advance

11 April 2021 at 11:47

PTRC Certificate - Re-apply

I had cancelled my PTRC registration, becasue I had shut down my proprieorship, and hence cencelled my PTRC registration.

I have started a proprietorship again.
But now the option to re-register is not available on the dashboard, how do I re-register?

11 April 2021 at 10:24

6 Digit SAC code for 9988

What is the 6 digit SAC code of the following :
Printing of books / Journal etc. on job work basis for which 4 digit SAC is 9988 and rate is 5% .

I found a SAC code as 998832 under the head 9988 but the GST rate of the same is 18%

Please suggest and thanks .....

10 April 2021 at 19:19

GROSS PROFIT Regarding

DEAR SIR / MADAM,
My turnover is high when compared to previous year. The Gross Profit value more than previous year.
But the Percentage of margin is getting low when compared with previous FY. My doubt is gross profit arrived with value or percentage of margin value. Previous GP % is 12.36% but in this FY GP % 11.00 but the Gross Profit value is high. please explain which is important Gross profit value or percentage value.

Respected Sir,
As regarding above subject , My query is that one of our buyer has issued a debit note of freight charges on export shunt on us with nit gst, is it valid or not or he has to charge gst on freight charges on export shunting.Please reply

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit