JYOTI GOEL

SIR
THE CASE WAS WITH JURISDICTIONAL ITO AND THEN HE TRANSFERED THE CASE TO FACELESS ASSESSMENT UNIT AND INTIMATION WAS ALSO RECEIVED FOR TRANSFER OF CASE. PROCEEDINGS ARE STILL GOING ON WITH FACELESS ASSESSMENT UNIT. NOW NOTICE ALSO RECEIVED FROM NEW JURISDICTIONAL OFFICER ON SAME MATTER REQUIRING SAME DOCUMENTS. CAN JURISDICTIONAL OFFICER SEND NOTICE IF CASE IS PENING WITH FACELESS ASSESSMENT UNIT AND NO TRANSFER INTIMATION/ORDER IS RECEIVED FROM FACELESS ASSESSMENT UNIT ?

Tamanna Kapoor
22 February 2024 at 18:55

Mediclaim premium deduction under 80D

1. 80D allows deduction upto 25k for mediclaim of assessee and family and 50k separately for senior citizen parents of assessee. Now often many assessees take single mediclaim policy covering both in one policy, where separately amount for parents and family is not available. How to take deduction for the same?
2. Also if apart from these if assessee has another policy as well in which only family is covered and not parents, what limits would be applicable?

jayesh shah
22 February 2024 at 18:22

TDS ON PAYMENT NRI

Ours is a digital media company.
one of our client is in Australia for whom we are doing work of digital marketing.
for doing the work of this client, we have appointed 3-4 freelancer in Australia, who is working as per our instruction and they billed to us at our India Address and we have to pay them in US Dollar.
my query - is TDS deductible on payment made to the said freelancer if yes at what rate & under which section.
Thanks in Advance

SANDEEEP SINGH
22 February 2024 at 17:06

Section 43B(H) Income Tax

Is section 43B(H) applicable to all vendors irrespective of UDYAM registration.????

raju.s
22 February 2024 at 16:47

Joint development agreement of my client

Hi all. following is the query details
JDA entered on 16.02.2019 for a total of 10 flats construction. The owner got 6 and the builder got 4 flats. My client (owner) has sold 2 flats out of the 6 after getting the completion certificate in the month of November 2023. Here my questions are
1. should I consider the Stamp duty value of the 2 flats as on the date of completion certificate as the FULL VALUE CONSIDERATION OF THE TWO FLATS SOLD or should I consider the actual value of the money received on the sale of the 2 flats?
2. Should I calculate the capital gain as a whole or on an individual flat basis?
Please clarify me. Thanking you in advance.

AJAY VEDPATHAK online
22 February 2024 at 16:43

TDS applicability on Outward Remittance

We make use of the World-Check Information Products subscription service as a corporate client of Refinitiv Ltd. And in order to pay for these services, we need to do Outward Remittance to UK.

Refinitiv Ltd, a resident of the United Kingdom, does not have a fixed base or permanent establishment in India for the purpose of conducting business, making it a non-resident under Section 6 of the Act.

They have provided us TRC, No PE declaration, and Form 10F. In that would like your advice on whether or not TDS is applicable.

PRASHANT CHAUDHARY
22 February 2024 at 16:13

BILL TO SHIP TO EWAY BILL FOR JOB WORK

We have registered office & GSTIN in Gujarat and we purchased goods from a supplier in Tamil Nadu and asked them to send it directly to Maharashtra for job work . Only one eway bill was issued by suplier with bill to us ( Gujarat) and ship to Maharashtra . But the transport vehicle is being detained in Karnataka on its route towards Maharashtra , as they are saying two eway bill needed to be raised.

info SKA

An explanatory statement under section102 for obtaining dormant status

Sagar
22 February 2024 at 14:20

GST registration in multiple state

As a proprietorship, I am selling digital products and service e.g. ebooks through my own website not from any marketplace platform ,so do i have to take separate state wise GST registration for each and every state or just one single GST registration in my state is enough ?

Thanks in Advance

thirumalaidasan.k

Dear experts,

I currently hold two ICICI insurance policies, Life Time Classic and Future Perfect & I have been paying premiums of Rs 5000 & Rs 2556 respectively since November 2019. However, I am now considering the possibility of discontinuing these policies and redirecting the funds towards partially repaying (Principal amount) my housing loan.

Your expertise and perspective would be invaluable in helping me make an informed decision about my financial planning.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,