ammaji rajulapati

Sir/Madam,
Engineering college organizing AFOSEC-2024 event in this event some stalls are arranged by
Ltd companies and individual persons, So, we are collected registration fee above 500/-rs.

What is the gst % and HSN code of this event , otherwise we are consider this event stalls in consultancy head 998393 .

Plz clear the doubt .

Bhai
23 February 2024 at 10:38

Salary TDS for Inoperative PAN

Dear Sirs,

While checking few PAN of our employees, some were inoperative.

How Is it possible for checking all employee PAN.

Since we have calculated salary tds on regular basis, what will happen if we file the returns based on regular working without knowing inoperative status.

Whether we will receive notice for lower deduction of TDS.

Kindly advice.

Thanks.

Jerin Joseph
23 February 2024 at 10:35

TDS u/s 195 or 194 J

Dear Experts,
A company has taken technical services from a foreign company from kazakhstan. But since the foreign company has PAN number through their establishment in india. Should tax be deducted under 194J or 195.

paresh maruti shelar
23 February 2024 at 09:24

Regarding e invoiceing

Sir/ Madam,

I am working with a Club of Turnover Rs.8 Crore per year we received fees from our members for various activites and members of our club not taking the ITC on Fees amount & they are not allowed to take ITC on Fees paid to Club as per GST Rules , is E Invoice compulsory or not, as we received a notice from GST Dept for not issuing E Invoice
Please guide
Thank You

Sagar

I am selling pre-recorded video course online through my own website to different states not from any marketplace platform ,so according to any GST rules it is mandatory to take separate state wise GST registration for each and every state because of inter-state supply ?

Thanks in Advance

Guruprasad

I am working in only one company as director and getting paid fee of more than 20 lakh per annum as director remuneration since I am not covered under salary. Do I need to get registered under GST ? Is it necessary to register since I am working full time only in one company.

Experts please help.

Sonam
22 February 2024 at 22:26

Rule 88B(2) and sec 50

An assessee paid tax for FY 2017-18 in GSTR 3B of sep 2018 by debiting electronic credit ledger...he had sufficient ITC in all the months from apr 18-sep18.
Will interest be payable on tax so paid through electronic credit ledger?
Assessing officer is considering rule 88B(2) and demanding interest on above payment.

JYOTI GOEL

SIR
THE CASE WAS WITH JURISDICTIONAL ITO AND THEN HE TRANSFERED THE CASE TO FACELESS ASSESSMENT UNIT AND INTIMATION WAS ALSO RECEIVED FOR TRANSFER OF CASE. PROCEEDINGS ARE STILL GOING ON WITH FACELESS ASSESSMENT UNIT. NOW NOTICE ALSO RECEIVED FROM NEW JURISDICTIONAL OFFICER ON SAME MATTER REQUIRING SAME DOCUMENTS. CAN JURISDICTIONAL OFFICER SEND NOTICE IF CASE IS PENING WITH FACELESS ASSESSMENT UNIT AND NO TRANSFER INTIMATION/ORDER IS RECEIVED FROM FACELESS ASSESSMENT UNIT ?

Tamanna Kapoor
22 February 2024 at 18:55

Mediclaim premium deduction under 80D

1. 80D allows deduction upto 25k for mediclaim of assessee and family and 50k separately for senior citizen parents of assessee. Now often many assessees take single mediclaim policy covering both in one policy, where separately amount for parents and family is not available. How to take deduction for the same?
2. Also if apart from these if assessee has another policy as well in which only family is covered and not parents, what limits would be applicable?

jayesh shah
22 February 2024 at 18:22

TDS ON PAYMENT NRI

Ours is a digital media company.
one of our client is in Australia for whom we are doing work of digital marketing.
for doing the work of this client, we have appointed 3-4 freelancer in Australia, who is working as per our instruction and they billed to us at our India Address and we have to pay them in US Dollar.
my query - is TDS deductible on payment made to the said freelancer if yes at what rate & under which section.
Thanks in Advance