Budget Books
imarticus

CMA Sagar Das
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

30 January 2023 at 21:32

Sources of Interim Dividend

Can we pay Interim Dividend in 2022-23 from Accumulated P&L Balance (Cr.) showing in the Statutory Audit report of 2021-22?

VEDA
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

I remitted more amount in TDS Challan by oversight in Quarter II. I adjusted the excess amount in III quarter. TDS return is not generated showing the error ' deducted amount is more than challan amount'. Pl suggest

Mani Eswaran Potty
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

30 January 2023 at 18:39

SALES FROM SEZ'S

Dear Experts,

Kindly provide a guideline to my following question

What should be the GST Implication on the sale from a n SEZ Unit situated in Chennai to another SEZ Unit situated in Cochin, assuming both are different companies.

My second query is on another assumption that if the 1st company is charging IGST even if its a Zero rated supplies , and the second company at Cochin is making export sales only, will the SEZ unit based at Cochin SEZ can file for refund of ITC

Manikantan Eswaran Potty

S.Jegadeesan
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

30 January 2023 at 18:13

Income Tax Surcharge on Arrears Salary

Sir
I would like to clarify some doubt regarding Surcharge on Income tax .Whether Surcharge on Income Tax is applicable in case Total Income of an employee exceeds Rs 50 Lakh due to Arrears received in F Y 22-23?

Nidhi Kanabar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

30 January 2023 at 17:49

UPDATED RETURN FOR THE FY 21-22

my client has filed original ITR for the FY 2021-22 within due date but skipped Capital gain income.now he want to file the ITR but time period for revised ITR is over, so shall I file updated ITR for that income in January 2023 ?
can any one guide me in that matter

AJITHA KAIMAL
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

30 January 2023 at 17:18

Credit sale and salaries

why don't we charge interest for credit sales.
also salaries of a month are giving on the next month is it a loss to the employee as he loses his ability to earn income from such salary

Piyush online
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

30 January 2023 at 17:03

GST on Event happening in Foreign

A event management company doing event in foreign country for a foreign client
Client will pay for in Foreign currency towards the event & towards artist fees

Artist as an Indian GST holder will raise a bill to us, will they be charging us GST as place of service is not india
or GST will be levied ?

Here cash flow gets affected due to GST if charged by artist to us, so do let us know if any alternate soultion if available or can Artist send us bill without charging GST.

Note - Artist is concerned with us only & not with the foreign party

aaogay jab
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

30 January 2023 at 16:59

Section 54 : Residential Plot Sale

I reside in a jointly owned residential house A with my brothers, where I barely have a room to live. All of them have multiple rooms.

3 months back, i sold a jointly owned residential plot B (with my brothers).

Now, i want to buy a flat/ apartment C to reside.

Can I claim capital gain exemption under sec 54 with respect to B & C.

If yes, can i use sale proceeds from B elsewhere & use a home loan instead for C?

Thanks in advance

JR Engineering online
This Query has 5 replies

This Query has 5 replies

30 January 2023 at 14:24

ITC under Karnataka VAT

We are a sheet metal manufacturing unit in Bangalore. Purchased a Laser Cutting machine in April, 2017. We do sales of sheet metal products and also provide services of laser cutting or bending only, i.e. job-work. We are under Service Tax. Labour charges under KVAT are zero-rated sales but we include Service Tax in the Invoice to our clients. Will I be able to avail full ITC of the machinery purchase ? Thanks, Ramesh

suresh s. tejwani
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

30 January 2023 at 13:50

REGARDING ITC CLAIM NOT SHOW GSTR2A

ITC claim in March-2019
ITC not show in GSTR2A of 2018-19 but show in GSTR8A of 2018-19 reason is supplier file return in September-2019
Is liability of interest in this regard is ours?

IIM Indor
Zoho
Budget 2023

Answer Query