We have rental income from a property which is shown in HUF of my father. He passed away before few years. After that a current account is opened on behalf of me and my mother (which is linked to the HUF). The rent from the tenant is received in that account. But the TDS for the rent is paid against my father's pan. In FY 20-21 TDS is not refunded due to the account shown is not linked with concern pan. Can anyone guide me to solve this situation?
The criteria for the limit of ceiling for TCS of rs 50 lakh on sale consideration received,
we have to check for fy 21-22 also
or TCS should continue to collect from 1st day of April for the parties whose tcs was collected in fy 20-21.
Is honorarum paid by Government of Telangana State, to a retired paramilatary person aged more than 75 years who is giving his services in training the Elite Forces ( Special Protecton Forces) in the State of Telangana, covered under service Tax and GST or exempted from any Taxes. Honorarium received in Telangana State and Show cause notice given by Rajasthan GST wing. Please clarify.Answer now
the name and distinctive numbers are wrongly mentioned in the share certificates which was printed and provided to the shareholder of the private company in 2008. Now in 2021, we want to rectify the mistake and intend to issue new certificate in lieu of old certificate. please tell me if there is any remedy available to rectify the share certificates?Answer now
If someone knows about how to deposit the fee online for the registration of Valuer under 34-ab section then please updateAnswer now
I have uploaded my appointment as auditor on ROC for a period of 5 Years from April 20, however, there was a typo error in quoting firm registration no., what can be done now to correct the mistake????
Thanks is advance
Dear Sir ,
Going through the notification no.78 dt.15-10-2020 , I noticed that only 6 digit HSN code is mandatory to mention on invoice in case of turnover more than 5 crore.
My question is whether 6 digit SAC code is required to mention on invoice if turnover more than 5 crore.
Thanks & Regards
Prem Chandra Thakur
My relative is doing Trading business for branded furniture & has manufacturing hub for local manufacturing also. I have some query as follows:
1. From time to time business requires new machinery for capital expenditure purpose.No depreciation benefit allowable as per Tax Computation filed by the CA.
2.Business has CC & OD limit in Bank. Interest charged by the Bank is showing as expenses in books of account whether it is right or not?
3.Business also has Motor vehicles like Car & Two wheeler. If Business want to purchase through financier the above motor vehicle whether interest charged by the Bank will be booked in Business or not?
4. Now a days Govt has introduced new start company with maximum benefit in Tax etc. Please answer whether Proprietorship can go for avail this or not?
5. Whether Udyog Aadhar will be benefited to business if I will apply for this & what are the benefits.
6. Also give me comparison chart between Proprietorship Business Vs LLP/OPC with merit & demerit with less paper work.
Also let me know whether propertioship firm can introduced capital from time to time for business expansion of his own source / relative / friend etc. What is the capping for this, Is there any condition or limitation linked with Turnover etc.
What is the drawing limit for the proprietorship firm with capping if any.Can proprietorship firm use business money towards Tax Savings purpose & other purpose.
An unlisted public co. Borrowings crosses 50Cr as on 31st Mar,2019.Paid up capital is below the limits prescribed. An Audit firm was serving as auditor for past 10 years and is reappointed for another term of in AGM held in 2019. Kindly clarify the below issues:
1. Are the limits prescribed in Rule 5 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules,2014 to be checked “At “ the time of appointment of audit firm?
2. For the calculation of term specified in section 139(2), the period served as an auditor before the applicability of limits specified in Rule 5, be counted?
Thanks in advance.
to Expert Queries Feed