Easy Office
LCI Learning

Syed Hasan Safdar
15 November 2022 at 16:18

Unble to login on MCA/IEPF portal

Respected Sir, I created an account on MCA portal using my mail id safdar_1957@yahoo.com. Whenever I try to log in using user name as safdar_1957, A prop up shows username must be pattern of 8-11 alphanumeric characters. I want to file on line iepf-5 form to claim back of my shares transferred to IEPF. Any solution.

10 November 2022 at 19:16

Stamp duty on swap of shares

1st company is buying shares of 2nd company and in consideration 1st company is giving shares of its own company to 2nd company.
In this scenario do companies have to pay stamp duty on both share exchange?

ayushi lavania
04 November 2022 at 17:15

Rights Issue to NRI

Please guide if there is a requirement of Valuation certificate in case of Rights Issue to the Non Resident Holder by an Indian company (unlisted company)?

Simran Chhabra
04 November 2022 at 00:24

Put Options


Can someone explain to me the short put options graph with the example of a shareholder??
I am an economics student. I have understood the graph with the example of an insurance company but cannot understand it with that of a shareholder.
Also, if possible can you also clarify the difference between short and long positions?

Thank you so much!!

25 September 2022 at 17:22

Balanced Advantage Fund investment

Dear Sir,

I want to know which are the best Balanced Advantage Fund for lumpsum investment for a period of of 3-5 years.

Please help me in this matter.

Divyesh Jain

05 September 2022 at 17:00

Transfer of Share To Non Resident Company

A is a foreign company based in USA, with operation only in USA . B is pvt ltd company incorporated in india. A owns 49% share of B. B Requires A to support its working capital requirements. Check most correct answer:

1. A and B enter a loan agreement after which the funds can be freely transferred
2. A and B Must follow the external commercial borrowing Guidelines
3. A and B Must comply with Foreign Direct Investment Guidelines
4. B can only borrow money from India an Indian Bank

Plz reply

09 August 2022 at 20:45

Rate of Stamp Duty in West Bengal

Sub. Reliance Industries Ltd. -
Market value of shares less than 1 lac.

What the rate of stamp duty in W. B. for claiming refund of Equity shares from IEPF (Investor Education & Protection Fund) ?

06 August 2022 at 11:35

Date of Transfer of Ownership

Mr X transferred the shares of ABC Private Limited to Y Ltd. The Form SH-4, i.e., Shares Transfer Form was duly signed and stamped on 22nd November, 2021. The payment of relevant stamp duty was duly made on the same date. However, the consideration by Y Ltd. to X was paid on 04th January, 2022 for the shares transferred.
Y Ltd. considering ABC Ltd. as its indirect wholly owned subsidiary applied before NCLT for merger of ABC Ltd. with Y Ltd. and the effective date of merger is 01st December, 2021 as per the order.
The Articles of Association (AOA) of ABC Ltd. states that “If the company, within 30 days after being served with a transfer notice, find a purchasing member and give notice thereof to the proposing transferors, he shall be bound, upon payment of the price or of the fair value, to transfer the shares to the purchasing members.”
Considering the above facts:
1. What will be the date of Transfer of shares to Y Ltd.?

akshay maloo
05 August 2022 at 11:05

Mutual Fund Holdings

Can we check all our Family Mutual Fund Holdin at one place

04 August 2022 at 06:55

Stamp Duty in case of Gifted Shares

Dear Experts,

My father has gifted shares valuing 50 lakhs through Demat mode. Is there any need to pay any Stamp Duty as per latest provisions in Maharashtra.
Saw an option given to pay when confirmation was given to NSDL for off-market transfer.

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻