Automated Data Entry into Tally, Zoho Books, Quickbooks

Ashish Aggarwal

Can I receive Stocks as Gift from Non Relative of value above 5 Lakhs.

Now, If I don't Sell these Stocks then no tax liability on me.
Only Dividend is taxable for me.
No tax on donor.

Please Help.

Uddhav Sankpal
31 May 2023 at 09:29

Investment in shares trading

Is there any specific conditions lead down for a Pvt ltd manufacturing company to invest in shares trading?


Dear Experts,

Regarding the subject matter, whether any legal (or such) restriction exists restricting us to buy shares/stocks from primary or secondary markets using the amount received from gold loan provided by banks/NBFC or ay other financial companies.
Whether we need to make any other protocols/formalities on IT point of view to proceed with such stocks investents.
Plesse advise.

Amit Singhi
22 May 2023 at 16:31

Extinguishment of delisted shares

Hello I had shares of kwality Ltd, a company that got delisted, the shares of the company were extinguished from my account without my consent and without me getting any extinguishment/buyback compensation for the same. Is it normal

Read more at:

CA Abhishek Singh
19 May 2023 at 07:54

Duration of a perpetual bond ??

Duration of a perpetual bond is ?
1. Infinity
2. Impossible to calculate
3. Can be computed with ytm & coupon

This question was asked in IBBI valuation exam . I answered no.3

Can anyone answer this ?

Rajesh Jain

where to upload the form 15H online for reliance industries & Heromotor corp against the dividend income from shares held in demat account ?
not able to get it despite best efforts

CA Abhishek Singh
07 May 2023 at 07:49

Calculation of value of equity ??

rs 10. Pd up Val. 100000
FII 5000 shares. 10. 50000
ESOP 5000 share. -- ----- Total. 150000
In 1st 2nd and 3rd Yr shares are likely to vest 20% , 30% and 50% out of which 80% shall get subscribed

Calculate the value of equity ?

CA Abhishek Singh
06 May 2023 at 03:50

Calculation of growth rate?

ROE 15% dividend paid 30%
Calculate the growth rate ?

Can anyone solve this ??

Vishnu Gowda

What are the educational qualifications required to apply for Research Analyst and Investment Advisor Certificate in SEBI?

A Bachelor's Degree in Commerce ( B.Com ) is sufficient to apply for the Research Analyst and Investment Adviser Certificate OR a post graduate or professional qualification is must to apply.


Future value of 50 lakhs invested before 19 years with rate of return of 12% amounts to Rs 4,30,63,000.
Whether this amount includes monthly return also?

If yes, how do I calculate future value of past investment (fv only the lump sum investment amt) excluding monthly return on such investment?

Automated Data Entry into Tally, Zoho Books, Quickbooks
Advanced Level Course on GST Returns and ITC Issues with CA Abhishek Raja Ram

Follow us

Answer Query