Easy Office
LCI Learning

Shares in the name of my deceased husband

This query is : Resolved 

08 May 2024 After death of my husband, I came to know that some shares of MRPL were held by him. I do not have any certificate, but only dividend warrant having Folio no. with my husband's name. How to proceed to get the said shares transferred in my name.

09 May 2024 Contact its registrar Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd, C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West),Mumbai,Maharashtra,400083, Email : rnt.helpdesk@linkintime.co.in with the folio number for the process.

09 May 2024 Thanks very much for your guidance sir.

09 May 2024 You are welcome.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Answer Query