Namit

This Query has 1 replies

22 August 2019 at 18:07

Gstr 9

I had wrongly taken itc in f.y.2017-18 but later on reversed and corrected it in GSTR 3B in F.Y.2018-19.
However, while filing GSTR 9 of F.Y. 2017-18 where is it required to be reported i.e. in TABLE 7 or in TABLE 12 and how to tally TABLE 8. please reply at the earliest.

Anbarasu

This Query has 1 replies

I have a scenario of;
Company "A", is a DTA company has got a Export Order from Thailand. To Manufacture the Export order, "A" company wants raw material of Stainless Steel in sheet form. Since the size of his raw material requirement is less, he got the quotation from suppliers with high price, Advance payment and need to wait for 2 months for reception of material. Hence, he has approached "B" company who is importer of Stainless Steel Coils and supplying locally. The condition offered by "B" with respect of price, credit period and delivery. The agreement is, "B" company will import coils and slit / sheer it to the size required by "A" company. With this initial operation, "A" company will complete the rest of manufacturing activity to produce the required product.

In addition to the export order, "A" is already supplying some products to local customers. Also "B" company is importing and supplying to local customers.

Now the question is, Can "B" company apply for Advance Licence for the material required by "A"?

Anbarasu Thambiran
8939854818 / anbarasuthambiran@gmail.com

Praveet

This Query has 1 replies

22 August 2019 at 13:07

Gst cancelation

I want to cancel my firm GST registration but I have taken a loan from the bank, can it be canceled?

s l kadam

This Query has 1 replies

What is the GST rate on pure labour contract of residential flat?

CA PRAVEEN

This Query has 1 replies

22 August 2019 at 12:53

Gstr 9c

SIR FOR WHOME GSRT 9C COMPULSORY.( IS RECONCILIATION IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL ASSESSEE)

KINDLY GUIDE?

Pradeep Kumar Sarangi

This Query has 2 replies

22 August 2019 at 12:04

Revision of gstr-3b after filled

Dear Expert,

Can have any possibilities or provisions under GST Act for amendment or revision of GSTR-3B returns after successfully filled.

pls. suggest

Sachin Kumar

This Query has 1 replies

My order for cancellation of GST registration is 10/09/2018.
Is it required to file GST annual return of financial year 17-18 and 18-19 ....?

swasti

This Query has 2 replies

22 August 2019 at 09:11

3cd

Is the new utility for 3CA-3CD available for filing for AY 2019-20?

Surya

This Query has 1 replies

21 August 2019 at 22:07

Gstr-9 input tax credit problem

While filing GSTR 9, I can see only Rs 660.23 Input tax credit available as against Rs 3500 available in the invoices. How can I deal with this in annual return?

Shobhit Jain

This Query has 1 replies

21 August 2019 at 21:37

Roc annual return

Can we file the current year annual return on ROC without filing previous year return?

×