Shreya Saxena

This Query has 1 replies

The auditor has dated its report as 30/09/2019 and the AGM date is also 30/09/2019.

What can be done now ?

TARIQUE RIZVI

This Query has 1 replies

23 October 2019 at 12:18

Debit Credit Note Issue

Respeted Sir

I have already filed GSTR-1 for the 2nd Quarter ( July 19 to Sept 19 ). Now I have to file Debit Notes & Credit Notes both for the Fy 2018-19 but when I click the tiles of debit / credit notes a message appears on screen as " There are not notes to be displayed " . Please guide me and oblige.

AASHISH KUMAR

This Query has 4 replies

23 October 2019 at 12:13

For HRA

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please suggest me. Can I claim HRA in ITR if I had not claim with company. Can I claim or not.

Khem Raj

This Query has 2 replies

Hi Folks,

CBIC has notified Rent A Cab Service under RCM (Section 9(3)), if service recipient is a body corporate from 01.10.2019. Now I have a confusion regarding place of supply in case of services taken from an unregistered dealer.

Our company is registered in Haryana and providing Furnace Repair Services all over India. Sometimes our engineers visit other states for repair work, so we have to hire cars for their travelling.

Recently we have hired cars of an unregistered Travel Agency located at Pune (MH). The services were taken at Pune (MH). Since we are not registered in Maharashtra, so we'll have to discharge GST liability in Haryana. So please clarify the following:

1.) Place of Supply should be Haryana or Maharashtra? It can't be Maharashtra as we are not registered there.
2.) IGST liability will be discharged or CGST/SGST? For me, It should be IGST?

Please someone check and clarify.

Khem Raj

satheesh

This Query has 1 replies

23 October 2019 at 11:34

ITC

I wrongly claimed the input tax credit in march-19 return it is possible to reverse the input in sep-19 return and if its possible how i will show in the gstr-9 12th table

Rohan

This Query has 3 replies

22 October 2019 at 15:24

100% trade discount

We have recived 100% trade discount on some items purchased . How should i record these item would be recorded as per value shown in bill or zero because on total billing amount, we have recieved 100% trade discount.
As per my knowledge trade discount is not shown in books.

Ravi

This Query has 1 replies

22 October 2019 at 14:48

GST on foreign currency fees

Kindly advice if GST registration is required for a person doing freelance work as writter and getting fees through foreign remittance. However the annual fees amount remains below INR 10 lacs.

Thanks in advance

ANITHA S

This Query has 3 replies

22 October 2019 at 14:31

ENTRY FOR PURCHASE OF BUILDING BY LOAN

WE PURCHASED A CONTRUCTED BUILDING OF 3FLOORS IN THE NAME OF COMPANY FOR RS.70,00,000/-. WE TOOK LOAN OF RS.52,50,000/- FROM OUR BANKER KOTAK BANK AND BALANCE PAID FROM OUR ACCOUNT TO THREE SELLERS OF RS.26,25,000/-, RS.26,50,000/- AND RS.17,50,000/-. WE INCURRED THE EXPENSES OF STAMP DUTY OF RS.3,57,000/-, RS.70,000/- AND RS.35,000/-. ALONGWITH THIS WE HAVE PAID RS.36108 TOWARDS INSURANCE.

LOAN AMOUT: 52,50,000/- AT A INTEREST RATE OF 9.6% REPAYMENT PERIOD 120MONTHS

COULD YOU PLEASE SHOW THE ENTRY FOR THE SAME.

thotasrinivas

This Query has 2 replies

22 October 2019 at 14:14

Voucher split & advance

we have given Rs. 3,00,000/- for labour charges in a single voucher how can we split it ? we have taken single voucher. can i take as advance and split it below 10k????

ARCHANA

This Query has 3 replies

22 October 2019 at 13:26

LUT From Submit

Hello,

Sir, How to LUT Form Submission limit & How to generate Invoice Bill With Tax or Without Tax ?and 1 time which doc requirement?

×