CA Deepak Singal

This Query has 1 replies

Hello sir,
If a taxable person sells its used capital assets (eg used machine) on which ITC was not claimed by that person at the time of purchase then will GST liability arise on sale of that machine??

hemlata p. soni

This Query has 1 replies

my client from bharuch, gujrat, import from germany and made high sea sales to indian company in sez unit. how to show this sales in gstr 3B and GSTR-1.
PLEASE GIVE URGENT REPLY

D.S.Kumar

This Query has 1 replies

24 May 2019 at 17:08

Composite to regular dealer

One of my clients is pesticides, the retail seller. Now he migrates from composite to regular dealer .and after migrated we submitted ITC-01 as Section 18 (1) (c)
Is there need to pay any tax on the value of stock held in hand or which was shown in ITC -01 form total. If yes how can I pay the amount?

Rakesh Sharma

This Query has 1 replies

24 May 2019 at 15:28

Interest on loans

I am a Director given loans to the company and received Interest of Rs. 5.20 Lacs in f.y. 2018-19.

Also, I have received a commission from another company of Rs. 15.85 Lacs in f.y. 2018-19.

Should Interest amount be taken for calculating Aggregate Turnover? or out of GST ambit.

Please guide me.

Rakesh Sharma

Rakesh Sharma

This Query has 1 replies

24 May 2019 at 15:15

Refund of itc on capital goods

Dear Experts,

We are the manufacturer of Footwear and our all sales are of 5% GST. And we purchase goods at
different rates of GST i.e. 5%, 12% & 18%. So we are taking the refund of this difference.

Sir, my query is that we have purchased some capital goods like Machinery & Tempo for Goods transporting.
Can we take the Refund of ITC on the above capital goods?

Please guide us on how to treat this ITC in GST Return.

Refund or utilized against the output Supply.

Thanks,
Rakesh Sharma

karan kumar

This Query has 3 replies

24 May 2019 at 15:05

Sale return & purchase return

Dear Experts,
In the 3B of April I came across the situation that No sale & purchase was made during the month however both purchase return and sale return was made in the said month. Whereas 3B won't accept the figures in minus....pls tell me how to record the same.....in 3B

Karan

srikanth ramachandruni

This Query has 1 replies

24 May 2019 at 13:18

Drc-03

Dear Members,

Can we file DRC-03 before filing GSTR-9C or it must be Navigated through GSTR-9C?

Nithija

This Query has 1 replies

24 May 2019 at 13:12

Tds deducted included gst

DEAR EXPERTS,
IF THE TDS DEDUCTED INCLUDES GST??? AND I'VE FILED MY INCOME REDUCING THE GST PART...AND AN INTIMATION FROM CPC CAME AS DEFECTIVE RETURNS.......I DONT HAVE AN IDEA WHAT TO DO?? CAN SOMEONE GUIDE ME?

ARJUN KUMAR SAW

This Query has 1 replies

24 May 2019 at 12:49

About 1st agm of private limited

IF COMPANY INCORPORATED ON 22/07/2016. WHAT WILL THE 1ST AGM DATE

Selva

This Query has 1 replies

24 May 2019 at 12:16

Amendment gstr1

Dear Expert

Could you please ..., Can i amendment GSTR1 B2B " GST Number " As Same Invoice Value and Invoice Number

Actual Problem is Return Filed "wrong GST" Number Instead of "correct gst Number"

×