Sowmya.S.Balan

This Query has 1 replies

23 March 2019 at 14:14

Rectification

ONE OF OUR CLIENT FILED INCOME TAX RETURN FOR AY 17-18 ON 28.02.18. UNFORTUNATELY INCOME SHOWN IS 2700000 INSTEAD OF 270000. THERE ARISE A TAX PAYABLE OF RS.800000. HE FILED THE RETURN SHOWING TAX PAYABLE 800000/-. HE DID NOT RESPOND TO INTIMATION U/S 143(1). AFTER THAT NOW HE HAS RECEIVED NOTICE FROM THE INCOME TAX ASSESSING OFFICER. WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO FILE RECTIFICATION OR REVISED RETURN ONLINE, WE GOT A MESSAGE THAT AS THE GROSS TOTAL INCOME VARIES, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO FILE RECTIFICATION. AS PER ASSESSING OFFICER, HE IS NOT ABLE TO RECTIFY THE RETURN AND FORWARD IT TO COMMISSIONER. KINDLY ADVISE ME TO FILE RECTIFICATION TO THE COMMISSIONER

ATUL

This Query has 1 replies

I VOLUNTERY GOT GST NO ( ASK ME TO GET NO ..MANDATORY BY...PRACTIONER)...FROM JUL-17......

AFTER THAT TILL DATE...I HAD NOT ISSUED ANY GST INV....IN FECT...I HAD NOT YET...PRINTED BILL-BOOK......MY ANNUAL TOT-- 6-LAC

BUT...PRACTIONER......DIRECTION....I HAD PAID GST-18% ON ...D J SERVICES.....ON CHQ/CASH RECD BY ME...AFTER MAY-19.....WITHOUT ISSING....GST INV............BECAUSE .... I HAD RECD,,,,NOTICE FROM DEPT...IN DEC-18.....I HAD DEPOSITED 1 LAC.....

.BUT DUE TO PENALTY & INT.....UPTO DEC-18 RTN FILED.....THEN DEPT...CANCELLED MY GST NO IN JAN-19

MAIN QUESTOPN

I HAD ....STILL CASH BAL OF RS-67000 WITH DEPT,,,,,,,,CAN I GOT REFUND AS IHAD NOT ISSUED ANY....GST INV.......MY TOT IS RS-6 LAC.....

.CAN I GOT FULL REFUND....WHAT I HAD PAID EARLIER

AS DEP HAS CANCELLED MY GST NO...FROM JAN-19.......CAN I HAD LIABLITY TILL DATE ON RECD CHQ...RILL DATE....NO GST BILL ISSUED EML...

.LOOK4U@REDIFFMAIL.COM

ATUL

This Query has 1 replies

I AM DOING.....LABOUR JOB WORK ON....ELECTONICS ASSEMBY......MY ANNUAL TOT- 3 LAC

IS IT...MANDATORY...TO HAVE GST NO

IF NOT ....IMPACT ON URD BILL ON BUYER.......

THEY HAD TO GST OR RCM ON....MY URD BILL

EML-- LOOK4U@REDIFFMAIL.COM

RAMESHKUMAR

This Query has 1 replies

IN GSTR 9 - ITC VARIANCE IN FORM 2A & FORM 3B

HOW TO RECTIFY THE ITC VARIANCE TAKEN BY FORM 2A &FORM 3B.
(i.e.,(1)my supplier taken me as b to c invoice of Rs.730
(2)march purchase bill ITC not yet claimed by me in Mar 2018 GSTR 3B whereas it claimed in Apr 2018 GSTR 3B.)
the above variance which column of form GSTR 9 to be shown. .

SUGGEST SIR.,

Nandhu

This Query has 1 replies

23 March 2019 at 11:51

Short term capital gain tax

what is the last date for the payment of short term capital gain tax for the last Quarter of 2018-19???

Ajay l

This Query has 1 replies

23 March 2019 at 11:32

Netting of receivables and payables

Hello,

Their is one company (M/s. ABC Pvt Ltd) having directors Mr. A & Mr. B. Mr. B is also having its sole proprietorship named B Exports.

M/s.ABC Pvt Ltd is having receivable from Mr.X (Customer) and B Exports is having payables to Mr.X. Can both the receivables and payables be adjusted.

jayesh khokhariya

This Query has 1 replies

Is GST is applicable on Fantasy games ?

if applicable than at what rate?

R.Sridhar

This Query has 1 replies

23 March 2019 at 11:07

Taxability of pension income

If an Indian citizen receives pension from a Foreign Private company for services rendered outside India during his period of employment in that company, will such pension be taxable in India
a) if the person is a Resident but not Ordinarily resident?
b) If the person is a Resident and Ordinarily resident?
This pension is received in a Bank Account maintained outside India and is periodically transferred to an Indian Bank account.
Kindly quote the relevant sections of the Act and case laws in support of your answer.

SHYAMKANT

This Query has 1 replies

23 March 2019 at 08:15

Tds under gst act

Please explain the concept of TDS under GST act

SHYAMKANT

This Query has 1 replies

23 March 2019 at 08:07

Gst on tailoring services

Hello,

A tailor, who purchases raw materials of clothes and make shirts or pants or other apparels as per customer demand .
he receives the payments on delivery, what should be the rate of GST on sale on complete product like shirt or pant or other apparel.
what is the meaning of piece in relation of tailoring services, is it meant for single piece of Shirt or pant other apparel ???
please explain the GST provision on Tailoring services.

×