Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA articleship issue

This query is : Resolved 

09 February 2023 Dear Sir/Madam,
I have taken transfer after 2 and half year of articleship and have 92 days of excess leave from that principal.Now I am serving remaining days of articleship under other principal.At the time of completion of 3 year whether I required to served extension under my current principal or previous principal who had given me 92 days of extension?and which form I need to file...

18 March 2023 Period of excess leave can be served with the same Principal by executing deed in Form No. 107. However the excess leave can also be served under a new Principal as per Regulation 46.
1.In case articled training is served with the same Principal and in continuation of previous training without any break:
a. Submit Form 108 for the previous period of Practical Training alongwith training report as specified in the Training Guide.
b. Execute a supplementary deed of articles for the period equivalent to the excess leave period in Form 107 on a 'Non-judicial Stamp Paper; or affix ' Special Adhesive Stamp' of appropriate value.
c.The deed of supplementary articles must be submitted in original alongwith a copy so as to reach the Institute's Office within 60 days from the date of commencement of training.
2.In case articled training is served with a new Principal, execute a fresh deed of articles in Form 102 and submit Form 103 so as to reach the Institute's office within 30 days from the date of commencement of fresh articles.
3.For condonation of delay in submission of Form 107, Please see Chapter 25 on condonation.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries