TURNOVER LESS THAN 1 CR. AND LOSS , AUDIT IS COMPULSORY?

HELLO SIR,
I HAVE 9200000 TURNOVER AND I WOULD SHOW MY PROFIT ONLY 10000 , SO I GO THREW TAX AUDIT OR NOT?

Tax audit not required as income less than taxable threshold.

hello sir,
sorry but it is a Partnership Firm.so what?

Tax audit applicable in case of partnership firm showing profit.

Dear frd, Why Tax audit...? If proper books of accounts maintained in partnership firm
Explain

Profit less than 8%/6% declared hence tax audit applicable even books of accounts maintained.

so in individual case also profit less than 8%/ 6% audit applicable .explain

Below Taxable income is the criteria for tax audit not applicable.
For firm Rs 1000 income is taxable whereas for individual income above 2.50 lacs is only taxable.

As per u says if we declare a profit below taxable income no tax audit and above taxable income but less 6%/8% tax audit applicable . Both sec 44ad and 44ab are interlink and creating a contradiction in your answer. As one person showing below taxable no income tax audit and one persons show taxable income tax audit applicable.
plz refer the section and explain as per ur comment (Below Taxable income is the criteria for tax audit not applicable.)

Tax audit applicable in this case.refer section 44AB.

An assessee who declare profit for any previous year in accordance with section 44AD and he decreases profit for any of one 5 assessment year relevant to the previous year succeeding such previous year lower than the profit computed as per section 44AD and his income exceeds the amount which is not chargeable to tax.

Thats true but Return not filed earlier u/s 44AD and now net profit % less than 8% and therefore there is no breach of section 44AD(4) and so not under purview of tax audit .

Yes,.............................

HELLO SIR,
IN MY CASE, PARTNERSHIP FIRM AND NOT USE SEC 44AD, NORAML BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS MAINTAIN AND I LIKE TO SHOW PROFIT BELOW 8%/6%,
SO CAN I GET TAX AUDIT OR NOT ?

In such a case no no tax audit.

tds
llp
shares stock
students
icsi
companies act 2013
csr
dgft
audit
corporate law
cbdt
Info Technology
Others
aatmanirbhar bharat
gstr 3b
exams
gst return
tin nsdl
icai
newgstreturn
esic
cag
gst
pm cares fund
career