21 August 2019 at 17:22

Input tax credit

My co. have a transporting income is it can claim input tax credit on inward supplies (liable to reverse charge) for the year 2017-2018 .

If no , i already show itc available in gstr 3b including rcm payable .

please guide me , i have to file annual return for gst..

21 August 2019 at 16:43

Eway bill

we are having office at malleswaram, we are importing goods and sell the same as it is from the Indian Customs depot. (ICD). My doubt is how to rise invoice and make E-WAY BILL . Shell we show the delivery from ICD , OR any other proceed er to fallow. Kindly give your valuable guidence as early possible. Thanks in advance for your reply.
K.B.Nagesha Rao,
9448826793

Is there any limitation for no: of GST Audit that can be done by a CA

21 August 2019 at 15:43

Scrap sale

I AM A COMPOUNDING DEALER . I WANT TO SALE MY SCRAP. IS IT APPLICABLE FOR TAX ?

21 August 2019 at 13:48

Json file generation in gstr 9c

Dear Professional Colleagues,
I filed GSTR 9 for one of my client. Now I want to file GSTR 9C. I downloaded latest offline utility of GSTR 9C and filled all required particulars,also validating all sheets.No errors found while validation. After that I trying to generate JSON File , here I faced a problem.
The problem is " after clicking on generate JSON File option, a window opened in Internet explorer with 2 options initiate signing and open emsigner. Also I tried both options i am unable to find any other window to affix dsc of auditor.The system is not responding at all.
Kindly solve my problem if anyone already filed GSTR 9C.
Thanks in advance

21 August 2019 at 13:39

Gst applicablity

SIR,

IF NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TRANSPER TO OTHER AT TIME OF TRANPER OF LEASE AGREEMENT IS GST APPLICABLE?

WHAT ANS. DIFFERENT IF DEPOSIT IS REFUNDABLE ?

Dear All,
Please let me know is GST applicable for a Security Service providing company which in-house manufactures uniforms, shoes for their security guards and also can such company avail GST Input Credit on purchase of raw materials and Input services?

21 August 2019 at 13:00

Itc reversal

Dear All,

If we have missed to reversed ITC related to FY-2017-18 till March 2019. Can we reversed it now in GSTR-9 (Annual Return). ?

Please Guide

21 August 2019 at 11:57

Exhibition within state

My wife is running a garments boutique in Guwahati, Assam. She in unregistered under GST as her turnover is less than 40 Lakhs.
She wants to participate in exhibition (display cum sale) within Assam. Does she needs to get any registration under GST.
Some organisers are not alloting stall without GST registration.

21 August 2019 at 11:12

Itc reversal in books

In Which case if Supplier has quite the whole business. Not filed the GSTR returns.no attaned phone calls. but due to none filing the return by supplier we have reversed the ITC through GSTR-3B. how to adjust the same in books please provide entry for books of accounts

×
CPA