22 January 2020 at 19:30

Applicability of RCM

Please let me know along with notification : -
* We are Registered Tax Payer in Uttarakhand. (Recipient of Services).
* We purchased services from Delhi Based GTA who is Un-Registered.
* The Consignment was booked from VAPI (Daman) to Dehradun on To Pay Basis.
* My Query is that
(1) Is RCM applicable, if applicable than
(2) Whether CGST-SGST or IGST
(3) OR Services Purchased from Interstate Un-Registered GTA is exempted if yes under which notification.

22 January 2020 at 17:30

GSTR 9C

Hi

i am filing gstr 9c form .file is duly validated but when we are clicking on generate json file then following error is coming Microsoft excel is waiting for internet explorer to complete an Ole action.Any possible solution.

22 January 2020 at 17:16

Regarding GSTR 9

In F.Y. 17-18 GSTR 3B has been filed wrongly by considering outward IGST. Actual place of supply was intra state instead of Inter state & in GSTR1 we had filed the corrected data. Now while filing GSTR 9 the declared tax paid is non editable field. As per conversation with personnel at CBIC Helpdesk. They said you have to pay the remaining amount as you cannot change this data. And refund of ITC cannot be made in this case. is any option regarding this issue..

I want to clarification regarding Interstate supply of services and intrastate supply of services comes under Aggregate turnover for GSTR-9 AND GSTR-9C or Not?

Sir/Mam,
I am an individual direct selling agent supplying services to Banks , i want to know that after this notification dated 26-07-18 , should i have to raise bill to bank without charging GST as I am GST registered Individual & how i have to file GSR1 & GSR3B.
Bank will directly pay GST amount on my supplies of services to GST department insted of paying to me.
and i do not have to pay any GST amount to government on my receipts of Services.

And In which collum i have to Writte amount in GSTR3B
(a) Outward taxable supplies (other than zero rated, nil rated and exempted)
(b) Outward taxable supplies (zero rated )
(c) Other outward supplies (Nil rated, exempted)
(d) Inward supplies (liable to reverse charge)
(e) Non-GST outward supplies
???????
Thank You

22 January 2020 at 13:10

Clarrification on GSTIN Transfer

Could any budy advise me whether we can transfer a existing GSTIN number to another person name with same business name and services. If no what will be alternate way.

Hello Experts,

With reference to the subject cited above, when I entered filing dialogue to set off liability and file Gstr3b, there was showing Eligible ITC amount whatever I had entered but after set off the liabilities and filed Gstr3b, Eligible ITC dialogue shows zero-zero while credit ledger shows the amount which was entered before set off liability and return filing. I also checked filed gstr3b next 2 days but there is nothing in Eligible ITC. Request to advice what to do in such situation.

Thank you.

22 January 2020 at 12:42

Export of service

XYZ (India) providing consulting, support and software development services to PQR parent company (Denmark). This work will be paid as a fixed fee subject to a certain number of man-hours per month being provided. All these are performed in India and provided to PQR in Denmark. The server is located in Denmark. Is XYZ required to pay GST on it?

22 January 2020 at 12:25

GSTR-3B

While uploading the GSTR-3B return for the month of December-2019. The all ITC taken in column of (3) Inward supplies liable to reverse charge.
In this some amount want to be taken in All other ITC column but due to my mistake taken in (3) Inward supplies liable to reverse charge. Now how to reverse the other ITC other than reverse charge. All this changes to be allowable in next month.

Please suggest how to solve this issue

Thanks & Regards

NK

22 January 2020 at 11:47

Cash Limit on GST Sales

Sir/Mam,

Kindly advice to me for Cash Sales Limit on GST.

×