05 June 2020 at 12:11

Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme

Sir/Madam,
One co-operative society has been assessed under section 143(3) and order was passed. Original Return was filed NIL and income was enhanced by AO. Order was passed wherein tax was charged along with interest. Now, credit of TDS was also provided in the order.
Let me brief
Demand Tax 2L
Interest 0.34L
Total Demand 2.34L
Less TDS 1.00L
Net Demand 1.34
Now, I want to ask the question is regarding the place where TDS credit can be availed in Schedule A or Part C of Vivad Se Viswash Scheme DTVSVS FORM 01. Kindly guide.

Answer now

05 June 2020 at 12:06

Extension of Time line regarding

Is the extension of time line for investments till 30th June 2020, will be applicable for 80 IA also ?

Answer now

05 June 2020 at 11:58

Import of Goods under GST_Urgent

Dear Experts,

I am preparing accounts for a firm which have made imports. Purchases made in May 2020 and payment will be made in July 2020
While recording the purchase in tally, the USD have to be converted into Indian rupee. Can you please suggest the link from which exchange rate to be taken for recording import transactions.

Answer now

05 June 2020 at 11:51

Resignation of Partner in CA firm

can a partner be asked to compulsory leave a firm or get a new deed signed without voluntary consent of the said retiring partner , Does CA institute allow that

Answer now

05 June 2020 at 11:44

Declaration

can you please send me format of turnover declaration.

Answer now

05 June 2020 at 11:40

How to fill tds challan

Please explain how to pay tds online through net banking?

Answer now

04 June 2020 at 22:52

May i eligible for Gratuity.

My job is completed 31st may 2020 , 4 years and 10 months but management want to terminate my job in June 2020 any time . i want to know whether i eligible for Gratuity if my company terminate me in june 2020 itself . because my job is not completing 5 years . and also may i eligble for retrenchment compensation . My salary hold by the company for may 2020 .
My management reduced salary for each employee 50% for the month may onward. now on termination how much amount can i obtain on Retrenchment compensation and can i eligible for Gratuity.

Answer now

As per companies Act 2013 section (2) subsection (77):
(77) ‘‘relative’’, with reference to any person, means any one who is related to
another, if—
(i) they are members of a Hindu Undivided Family;
(ii) they are husband and wife; or
(iii) one person is related to the other in such manner as may be prescribed;

Mr. R had three sons, named Ka, Mo, Mu. Mr. R as well as his sons Ka, Mu are no more.
Huf of R never used in any type of activity whether business or income tax purpose.
Son of Ka has significant influence in the company.
Wife of Son of Ka is director of the company.
Grandsons of Ka are also directors in the company.
1.Whether grandson of Mu is relative of grandson/daughter in of Ka as per section 2(77) of companies Act 2013 ?
2.Whether wife of Mu is relative of grandson/daughter in law of Ka as per section 2(77) of companies Act 2013 ?
3.Whether the Huf of son of Mu (where all members of Huf is shareholder of the company) is relative of son of Ka or wife of son of Ka or grandson of Ka as per section 2(77) of companies Act 2013 or in any other act ?

Answer now

04 June 2020 at 18:08

Closure of llp

we have filed form 24 for closure of LLP..
we have received mail from MCA for resubmission of Form 24. with following query..

" statement of account dated 23/01/2020 has not as per the available record under the MCA21 portal not showing correct figures of assets & Liabilities as on 23.012020.."

we have filed form 24. with statement of account showing " NIL" ASSETS & LIABILITIES AS ON 23.01.2020"

kindly provide necessary solution.
thanks.

Answer now

I want to know the full details on the Liquor, Beer (whether imported or Indian) sale in Baar Operating with Hotel, which primarily includes:
- VAT Rates
- How to charge in Bill with or separate GST invoice of other Supply of Services
- Input of VAT,Excise Duty
- GST on Imported Liquor, input treatement
- Return and other Statutory Requirements.

Answer now