Automated Data Entry into Tally, Zoho Books, Quickbooks Certificate in Quantitative Finance

ARUN GUPTA
23 September 2023 at 19:27

Quarterly return for September 2023

We have gst tax of Rs5000/ in July 2023 .In the month of August 2023 we have excess input of Rs10000/ .Are we required to pay tax for July 2013 in cash ?
Please clarify?

ABHI KUMAR
23 September 2023 at 13:37

REGARDING E WAY BILL LIMIT

REGARDING E WAY BILL

TOTAL SALE BILL AMOUNT 50000
ITS IS MANDOTORY TO CREATE E WAY BILL AMOUNT 50000

OR E WAY BILL LIMIT CROSS AFTER 50000
EXAMPLE 50001
E WAY BILL LIMIT MANDOTORY AMOUNT 50000 OR 50001
LITTLE BIT CONFUSED

THANKS IN ADVANCE EXPERT

avani
23 September 2023 at 12:34

HSN code for Agriculture seed processing.

What is the HSN code of Agriculture seed processing?

binu sukumaran
22 September 2023 at 19:40

Place of supply as per section 12 Igst act

Sir.
We are job recruitment firm in cochin. We conduct interviews, visa process, accommodation facilities to candidates for job requirements to aboard.
We get service charge from Dubai via foreign exchange .one of my friend says that as section 12 Igst act place supply not effect in our case

Can this is treated as export service.

As per my knowledge need LUT ( letter of undertaking) or bond.
Please advise

Umashankara HB
22 September 2023 at 15:38

DRC 03 form became inactive

I have generated DRC03 draft, still it is not expired but when we tried to edit or delete in my saved application both edit & delete buttons became inactive. We are also not able to generate new form. All returns are filed uptodate.

Rammi_RP Rawat
22 September 2023 at 11:15

ITC amount not show in GSTR 2b summery QRMP

My supplier is in QRMP scheme, he filed IIF on 13th. his invoice showing in both 2a and 2b. But 2b summery total is not showing his invoice amount.(summery total less show) . I have this qury I'm gstin and cbic but there is no answer.now what shoud i do can I take itc?

Gaurav Chakravarti
21 September 2023 at 17:13

GST on Branch office Rent

HI,
My head office is in Delhi and 1 of our branch office is in Ludhiana they are putting CSG and SGST over the invoice but our GST registration no. is in Delhi so how to claim. we requested to put the IGST they are not agree. Then what should we do.

saravanan
21 September 2023 at 09:33

Gst on Freelance

Hi Sir / Madam
One of my friend is doing freelance work and getting paid in INR. But actually he raise bills in dollar. One intermediate is there to convert dollar to INR and transfer the amount to my friend's account after deducting his commission.
Whether it will be treated as export of service ?

Choice Palace
21 September 2023 at 01:14

Buying new car

Should I buy Car by my name , i. e., proprietor or by company name to get interest expenses and depreciation?
Also if buying car for company purpose should I get GST return for car or not?

MALAY DAS
20 September 2023 at 20:00

APPLIED FOR GST CANCELLATION

RESPECTED SIR
APPLIED FOR GST CANCELLATION ON 1.1.23 . GST SUSPENDED FROM 1.2.23 TILL NOW. ALL RETURN FIILED ARE NIL. CANCELLATION IS STILL PENDING. NO ORDER ISSUED ITS TO LATE . WHEN TO FILE GSTR10? PLEASE ADVICE ... THANKS

Automated Data Entry into Tally, Zoho Books, Quickbooks Certificate in Quantitative Finance Program
Advanced Level Course on GST Returns and ITC Issues with CA Abhishek Raja Ram

Follow us

Answer Query