what is limit of Washing Allowance for exemption of ESIC
Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp
Considering Rule 12 of the Companies (Share Capital and Debenture Rules) does not expressly provide that ESOPs should convert into equity shares of the company, can ESOPs convert to compulsorily convertible preference shares in a private limited company? All references in the rules are to "shares" and not expressly "equity shares" (except in case of a listed company reference). Definition of shares: (84) "share" means a share in the share capital of a company and includes stock. Considering all this, can ESOPs convert to CCPS?
If not, is there an express prohibition (provision) under the act/rules which provides that ESOPs can only convert to equity shares?
a RESIDENT PERSON WANTS TO GET RS.500000 US$ AS A GIFT FROM HIS SON WHO IS A RESIDENT OF USA. wHAT PROCEDURE TO BE ADOPTED AS PER FEMA.
A partnership firm has two partners which owns some landed property. One of the two partners passed away.
1. Who becomes the owner of the landed property?
2. Does it become joint property of 1st deceased partner's family & 2nd partner and accordingly will these names be mutated in land records?
3. Does it become sole properietorship of 2nd partner i.e he becomes the sole owner of the property?
Contradictory views :
1. Local experts have given contradictory views.
2. I read the view of the Supreme court in a judgement of 2016? that the partnership automatically dissolves even if there is clause to the contrary (In this partnership also there was a clause that the partnership shall not dissolve on death of a partner).
I would be very thankful for your valued reply.
Can anyone please suggest if the study material for LAW and Audit (CA final - Old course) is sufficient? or should I study any additional author for these two subjects?
"YOGA 2 B " stands under which category in trademark for registration ...is it word mark or device (logo ) ?
There is one HUF registered long back having PAN card but lost the HUF Deed
While opening bank accounts and other legal work can we create a new HUF deed for same Pan number or what is the procedure to get HUF deed so that it can be activated again for business
What is the Minimum Stamp Paper Value of
Please help. Thank you.
What is Turnover Definition under MSME Act.?
to Expert Queries Feed