what is limit of Washing Allowance for exemption of ESIC

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

09 July 2020 at 22:18

ESOPs and CCPS

Considering Rule 12 of the Companies (Share Capital and Debenture Rules) does not expressly provide that ESOPs should convert into equity shares of the company, can ESOPs convert to compulsorily convertible preference shares in a private limited company? All references in the rules are to "shares" and not expressly "equity shares" (except in case of a listed company reference). Definition of shares: (84) "share" means a share in the share capital of a company and includes stock. Considering all this, can ESOPs convert to CCPS?

If not, is there an express prohibition (provision) under the act/rules which provides that ESOPs can only convert to equity shares?

09 July 2020 at 09:32

FEMA

a RESIDENT PERSON WANTS TO GET RS.500000 US$ AS A GIFT FROM HIS SON WHO IS A RESIDENT OF USA. wHAT PROCEDURE TO BE ADOPTED AS PER FEMA.

06 July 2020 at 18:02

Related to HUF

Change in KARTA of HUF

Draft or Format for this Change.

Respected Members,

A partnership firm has two partners which owns some landed property. One of the two partners passed away.

Question :
1. Who becomes the owner of the landed property?

2. Does it become joint property of 1st deceased partner's family & 2nd partner and accordingly will these names be mutated in land records?

3. Does it become sole properietorship of 2nd partner i.e he becomes the sole owner of the property?

Contradictory views :

1. Local experts have given contradictory views.

2. I read the view of the Supreme court in a judgement of 2016? that the partnership automatically dissolves even if there is clause to the contrary (In this partnership also there was a clause that the partnership shall not dissolve on death of a partner).

I would be very thankful for your valued reply.

04 July 2020 at 20:37

Group I CA Final November 2020

Hi all,

Can anyone please suggest if the study material for LAW and Audit (CA final - Old course) is sufficient? or should I study any additional author for these two subjects?

Komal

01 July 2020 at 13:38

TRADEMARK

"YOGA 2 B " stands under which category in trademark for registration ...is it word mark or device (logo ) ?

18 June 2020 at 23:26

HUF Deed

There is one HUF registered long back having PAN card but lost the HUF Deed
While opening bank accounts and other legal work can we create a new HUF deed for same Pan number or what is the procedure to get HUF deed so that it can be activated again for business

12 June 2020 at 19:55

Stamp Paper Value

Hi Sir,

What is the Minimum Stamp Paper Value of
Bihar
Maharashtra
Jharkhand
Kerala
Uttar Pradesh
Tamil Nadu
West Bengal

Please help. Thank you.

12 June 2020 at 14:55

MSME Act Definitions_Urgent

Hi All.
What is Turnover Definition under MSME Act.?