12 October 2021 at 20:24

Invoice Date on Export invoice

Hi sirs/madams,

i have a question as to what date should be put as invoice date on dhl/fedex export invoice..
for example, i receive order and get paid via paypal on October 15. Then I send the product via dhl/fedex on October 23th. dhl/fedex creates an export invoice with the details i provide..What date should be used as the invoice date for this?

Thank you very much,
Preeti

Dear sir
Import tricycle from foreign country to india. For handicap people..1.how much duty will pay 2. Any exemption from customs department 3. Attract GST..

06 October 2021 at 15:23

HSN modification updates

Dear Friends, I would like to know when the HSN No.85444290 was added into Customs Tariff. I have verified finance bill for the years 2019, 2020 & 2021 and could not able to find. Prior to 2019 this HSN was not there. Can any one help me on this. Also advise me is there any other sources, other than finance bill / DGFT notification to find out the changes / additions in HSN Thanks in advance

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/hsn-clarification-2852639.asp

06 October 2021 at 13:02

Fields to be updated - in ICEGATE

How to Update My AD Code and My bank account number (used for foreign remittance) in ICEGATE. can anybody guide me

21 September 2021 at 11:03

HSN Clarification

Dear Friends,

I would like to know when the HSN No.85444290 was added into Customs Tariff. I have verified finance bill for the years 2019, 2020 & 2021 and could not able to find. Prior to 2019 this HSN was not there.

Can any one help me on this. Also advise me is there any other sources, other than finance bill / DGFT notification to find out the changes / additions in HSN

Thanks in advance

19 September 2021 at 20:47

Icegate registration clarification

We are a partnership firm and have IEC code for the same. We have registered on icegate website as IEC Holder. After uploading the document for AD code registration on the icegate it has been rejected with reason as, supporting documents not forthcoming. Kindly suggest.

01 September 2021 at 20:50

Payment of insurance and freight in BOE

Who pays the amount of Insurance and freight while importing goods from outside the country?

Let us say
FOB - 10000 $
Freight - 200 $
Insurance - 112.5 $

These brings CIF - 10312.5 $

Importer is liable to pay the amount of FOB to seller but Insurance and freight are part of bill of Entry

Importer further pays to his CHA ( BCD, Surcharge and IGST) but buyer don't pay for insurance and freight.

But while maintaining books of account, seller account is credited as 10312.5 $ but he doesn't pay for it. Then how to close seller's account in importer's books of account?

27 August 2021 at 14:39

Export of software to Iran

We did export of software via datacom channel to Iran to Party A on 30/08/2015 for USD 1000 and payment received via Paypal, another export to Party B on 30/03/2018 for USD 2250 and payment received from 3rd party from Turkey and finally one more export to Party C on 14/09/2018 for USD 7000 and payment received from 3rd party from Turkey.

Our bank (Kotak Mahindra Bank) is refusing to regularise the Softex in the above three cases.

Please advise way forward. Thanks....................Shailendra Bansal

Dear Sir
We are SEZ Unit in Gujarat, during FY 2020-21 we have write off Rs 40 lakhs amounts payable to our foreign creditor in dollar. Whether this action makes violation of any custom provisions ??

The Company has 4 Unit in Gujarat. One of the Unit is 100% EOU.
The material has been imported at the unit which is not EOU on payment of custom duty and the same material is transferred (as such) to EOU unit which will be used in Export

Whether the company can avail the benefit of duty drawback or any other incentive for transferring material to EOU ??

Please provide the reference to provisions also

Thanks in advance !!!