CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tds u/s 195

This query is : Resolved 

We have paid technical consultancy fees to forein party and at the same time TDS @ 10.30% deducted & paid . Please tell me the procedure how to file quarterly return for TDS paid u/s 195.

Pl. reply its urgent

You have to file quarterly return in Form 27Q. Moreover you should deduct TDS @ 20% + cess if the deductee does not have an Indian PAN Number, u/s. 206AA

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x