CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Register dealer purchase from an Unregistered dealer.

This query is : Resolved 

Respected to all,
Please advice , if a registered purchaser purchase taxable goods from an unregistered dealer then HOW CAN I present this purchase in GSTR-3B FORM? Whether its come in GSTR-3B RETURN OR NOT?

GSTR3B is a summary return.You have to report the ITC claimed. There is no specific provision in GSTR3B to report purchases from unregistered persons.Hence, you can skip this item.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x