50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Lekhraj sood's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 627

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am Chartered Accountant with plus 30 years experience in MNCs as CFO and head of various roles such taxation,Accounting,Costing,Finance & Treasury,SAP. You can see my profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ca-lekh-sood-82039519/ .Having worked in Industry I have practical approach to problem solving and believes in adding value while advising clients.

I am Founder and Owner of Fintaxwise Solutions which is serving Small and Medium enterprises as 'Virtual CFO" also known as need based CFO. We have also recently launched online coaching classes in Indirect Taxation for CA/CMA/CS with the sole objective of grooming the young generation of India.You pay only for what you need. We provide extensive consultancy in GST, Customs and Import & Export compliances. This includes compliances, returns filing, registrations, refunds, audits. outsourcing, education and training in GST and accounting. You can visit our website for knowing more details - www.fintaxwise.com

Please feel free to write to me at lekhrsood @ gmail.com.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Expert in the field of indirect taxation.CA with 3 decades of experience in reputed MNCs. Any queries related to GST ,customs,FTP.

My area of expertise
    GST,customs,FTP,import and export

My experience in the area (years):
    25

Organizations I belong to:
    Sterling & Wilson

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    in TIOL

Educational credentials:
    B.com, CA

Award & Honors:
    Winner of National Management games

• devalaksa says : Udyog register number
    Shall we prepared invoice to individual regular business person by using their udyog aadhar register number

• suresh kumar says : Regarding EWAY Bill
    Dear sir,Eway Bill should be generated by the person,who causes to delivery.in case of Bill to ship to model,E way Bill should be generated by Either Supplier or the person who cause to delivery.this is my view.if any mistakes is there,please forgive me.

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 27963

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100