CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whether to take itc

This query is : Resolved 

Please help me, I am manufacturer of snacks, will I able to take input tax credit on edible oil and other items in which Gst is applicable. Or As per sec 17(5)(b) block credit on food & beverages is applicable.

Yes,you can take credit because for you edible oil etc are inputs used for manufacture of snacks.What is restricted u/s 17(5)(b) is on the consumption of food items/beverages like snacks in your case.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x