CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Electricity bill

This query is : Resolved 

Respected Sir,

Proprietor,s brother paid electricity bill from our personal saving account instead of current account. Can we pay amount to him.

Yes pay the amount to him.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x