Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which form used for oms sales without c-form in maharashtra.


Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Dear Expert,

I have sold material to out of state dealer & as per m vat schedule i have paid vat amount now my quire is where i will show oms transaction ( withour c form) & which return i will used Form-231 Or CST Return.

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Mahajan.


Expert : Anonymous

Profile Image
Expert : Anonymous (Expert)
It is out of maharashtra transaction so you have to fill CST return and pay amount as CST Where to show depends on which year returns you filing, If you are tryng to ask that which annexure to fill in annual return so it is Annexure I

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries