I want to know the full details on the Liquor, Beer (whether imported or Indian) sale in Baar Operating with Hotel, which primarily includes:
- VAT Rates
- How to charge in Bill with or separate GST invoice of other Supply of Services
- Input of VAT,Excise Duty
- GST on Imported Liquor, input treatement
- Return and other Statutory Requirements.

01 June 2020 at 18:12

Purchase of furniture

hi good afternoon,
company made some purchase of furniture(under fixed asset) for the office. white filing the vat return it is being reflecting under capital goods. appreciate, if you can let me know if it is correct

21 April 2020 at 13:34

30000 advance paid for VAT

I started my medical shop in 1st quarter of 2017 ( From April 2017) For starting the shop, I was asked to pay Rs 30000/- as advance for VAT.
When I argued with them that GST being implemented from !st July 2017, they replied that advance will be refunded when GST is implemented.

Pl help me how can I get my advance back.

HARSHAD KHONA
9820072155

26 March 2020 at 09:57

APPEAL GROUNDS

SIR

PLEASE SHARE GROUNDS OF APPEAL AND CASE LAWS REGARDING NOTIONAL STOCK DIFFERENCE ARRIVED BY THE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, BASED ON THAT, THE AO PASSED ASST. ORDER WITH EQUAL TIME ADDITION AND 150% PENALTY UNDER TNVAT ACT. THE TAX DUE WHICH ASKED BY THE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS PAID DURING THE TIME OF INSPECTION. THERE IS NO STOCK DIFFERENCE AS PER THE BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS. THE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ARRIVED THE STOCK DIFFERENCE. KINDLY GIVE CASE LAWS AND GROUNDS OF APPEAL FOR THE SAME.

REGARDS
S. RAVICHANDRAN

24 March 2020 at 19:11

STOCK DIFFERENCE

WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT, OUR BUSINESS PLACE INSPECTED BY THE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. STOCK DIFFERENCE ARRIVED ON NOTIONAL BASIS AND ALSO ADDED ESTIMATIONS AND EQUAL TIME ADDITIONS. BASED ON THAT THE A O PASSED THE ASSESSMENT ORDER. WE HAVE FILED APPEAL AGAINST THE ASST. ORDER.

WE HEREBY REQUEST FOR ANY FORMAT TO FILE WRITTEN ARGUMENT WITH CASE LAWS TO DELETE THE STOCK DIFFERENCE AND EQUAL TIME ADDITIONS IN THE APPEAL. TN VAT ACT.

20 March 2020 at 16:09

RETURN PROCESS FOR LIQUOR DEALER

KINDLY UPDATE PROCESS OF MVAT RETURN OF LIQUOR DEALER

19 March 2020 at 18:56

PAN not registered with NSDL!

PAN not registered with NSDL!

Dear all
one of my client had purchase machinery under VAT regime with payment of VAT, and had NOT CLAIMED VAT credit.

now the client had sold the machinery under VAT regime itself

whether he had to pay G. VAT???

Note: Machinery sold at book value, no value addition being made

as per my view it is not taxable as the VAT being already paid and no value addition being there

please comment your reply. (case law or judgement will be better, if any one have)

16 March 2020 at 17:05

Form-38 Uses

What is the consequence if Exempted Goods (Fire Wood) purchased from out side UP (Gujrat).

-Can form 38 are used only for importing taxable goods form other state to UP ?
-What is the penalty if exempted goods (Fire Wood) are purchased from Gujrat and importing in UP through Form-38

16 March 2020 at 14:38

Statutory form F

in the above said period we have submitted online f form request to the local vat office in bangalore.
Total amounting Rs 44 Lakhs.
The Commercial tax officer rejected our request and he mentioned the reason "YOUR REQUEST IS EXCESSIVE"
In the above circumstances what we have to do to get the forms.