Tally
coaching
CA Classes

29 February 2020 at 16:26

C form

We had purchase material in 2017 but now we can't issue c form against that invoice and our seller ask for c form so what can we do?

My self Subodh Tambde I have working with A private limited company as Executive Account.
Our Sales Tax Assessment is going on for F.Y. 2013-14 under IBA towards undisclosed sales. We have confirmed our VAT audit report with our Books of Accounts. But there is a query during assessment that other dealer shows in Annx j2 that material procure from our company but we haven't sale any goods to those respective party was shown purchase in annx j2. Now STO raised query to us for undisclosed Sales.
Please help how to solved the query pertaining to Undisclosed Sales which was wrong.

25 January 2020 at 09:59

Notice from Sales Tax Department

Sales notice received for payment of tax due relating to FY 2005-06, during Jan 2020, is it valid? Time Limit to complete assesment?

02 January 2020 at 11:35

Professional Tax Registration

We have to take professional Tax registration for one of our company director. Our company register in the year 2008.

Director was working in the other company upto last financial year ie ( Fy. 18-19) and getting salary from that company and paying professional tax . Now he is retired from the company . So we have to take professional tax registration as director.

If we take registration now then whether we have to pay professional tax for F.Y. 2019-20 & we have to pay since he is director in our company.

Please revert on the same.

17 December 2019 at 14:09

ADJUSTMENT OF VAT WITH GST

Respected all sir
There is an balance of VAT recoverable in my books can I adjust it with GST or not ??

A Hotel is Having restaurant and Bar and selling both the items on a normal course of Business.
The company is registered under Maharashtra VAT and GST.

Can you let me know the limit and criteria for VAT Audit for FY 2019-20 in Maharashtra?

04 December 2019 at 01:47

GST on lease of land

Gujarat Industrial Developement Corporation(GIDC)acquires private land from farmers or waste land /Gauchar from Gujarat Government and converts it into Industrial /commercial or Residential plots and allots for 99 Years lease. Commercial plots are allotted to highest bidder by open public auctions to generate maximum revenue by discovering market price for 99 years lease for commercial purposes. As Government or it’s subsidiaries can’t sale land , it gives for 99 years lease as a prudent practice. 99 years lease is however practically equivalent to sale due to long period/tenure. There is no GST on sale of freehold plots or land as it is immovable. Is GST applicable on allotment price for 99 Year land lease provided by GIDC?

15 November 2019 at 12:25

Process of vat

What is input and output vat
And how it's work
Please explain the process

12 September 2019 at 18:43

VAT AUDIT NON APPLICABILITY

If an assessee is dealing with taxfree goods and his ourchase as well as sale is taxfree and OMS.
But his turnover is above prescribed limit.
Whether he is required to do vat audit ?

11 September 2019 at 14:48

C form in jammu & kashmir

is C form required in J&K even if sales tax is NIL.