Become GST Expert
imarticus

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMNESTY SCHEME 2022 IN MAHARASHTRA


25 August 2022 CST RETURN FOR THE PERIOD APR 17 - JUN 17 WAS FILLED MENTIONING CST AMOUNT RS 8000/- (2% LEVIED AGAINST C FORM SALES) AND LATE FEE RS 5000/- PAYABLE.

AS ON TODAY TAX + LATE FEE + INTEREST OF RS 10000/- SO TOTAL RS 23000/-. NOW THERE IS NO CHANCE OF GETTING C FORM

AS PER AMNESTY SCHEME 2022 IF DUES IS BELOW RS 10 LACS DEALER CAN PAY 20% OF TOTAL DUES AND REMAINING 80% WILL BE WAIVED.

OUR QUESTION IS - IN THE SCHEME IT IS MENTIONED AGAINST STATUTORY ORDER WHILE OUR DUES IN RETURN DUES. FURTHER SINCE C FORM IS NOT POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN THEN TAX AMOUNT OF RS 8000/- IS DISPUTED OR UNDISPUTED TAX.

KINDLY ADVISE



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now



Similar Resolved Queries


loading


Unanswered Queries


GST Course
Zoho
caclubindia books caclubindia books


Answer Query