Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

TDS deducted but not reflecting in Form 26AS - 13 months overdue

Greetings of the day Team

An amount of Rs. 1.07 lacs [rounded off] has been deducted from my PF settlement on 22nd June 2020 - 13 months back, by PF authorities, Bengaluru.

The same is not yet reflected in my Form 26AS for the financial year 2020-21

Have raised multiple requests, grievances [including PM grievance cell] but the same copy paste response from PF authorities for the past 1 year - there was some technical issue in uploading Q1 20-21 [now we are in Q1 of 21-22!] once this is fixed [without any expected date of closure] I will be able to see this in my Form 26AS

I am a retired finance person [3 decades of private service], and hence unable to understand and accept this same excuse/response

Can anyone suggest what needs to be done now (or) how to proceed further ? Please.

Thanks in advance. With warm regards
G.DEVARAJ
[devarajan.gopalakrishnan@gmail.com]

Wait the issue will be solved. File ITR on or before30th September extended due date.

Thanks Mr Seetharaman Sir. But how could i file my returns, without this ? They didn't do anything for the past 13 months. Whom to raise the complaint - means the appropriate tax authorities ? Can you suggesst

Raise the issue with jurisdictional ITO TDS of PF authority Bangalore