Tax deposit

13 August 2019

supplier has note filed the return we have reversed the ITC and same amount deducted from Supplier.
(1) Now Can we needs to pay this amount to govt.
(2) in 3B in Which coloum show the value
(3) after payment can we claim the same in which Cloum


Click to Talk 13 August 2019
No need for you to pay the amount it's supplier's responsibility only.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Online GST Class    |    x