CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Income tax Retun

This query is : Resolved 

Dear All,

Can we file Income tax return for A Y 2017-18 ..any possibilities...????

Only in refund case u/s 119(2)(b) it can be filed.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning