Income From FDR interest

This query is : Resolved 

11 January 2017

Dear Team, A client want file ITR for the FY 2014-15 and his Income is agriculture income and Interest on Fixed Deposit (FD- 29,27,418/-) he received interest 2,38,567/-. My quiestion is: I can submit return? And which form?

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
11 January 2017

1. If agricultural income is Rs. 5,000 or less use form ITR-1.

2, If agricultural income is more than Rs. 5,000 use form ITR-2.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x