CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B.Chackrapani Warrier's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 21948

+ View Full Profile

About me

Graduate of  Kerala University.

Fellow member of ICAI.


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Income tax,Kerala value added tax,wealth tax,company law,Audit and Accounts.

    My area of expertise
    Same as above.

    My experience in the area (years):
    36 years.

    Organizations I belong to:
    Ramachandran & krishnakumar. Chartered accountants.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    Graduated from University of Kerala. Chartered Accountant from ICAI.

    Award & Honors:
    Ranked in CA intermediate. CAclubindia award(Most effective expert)for 2010-11.

  • navjyot says : COMPANY INCORPORATION

  • SANJAY says : Forget the Object Mentioned filed in RUN
    Forget the Object Mentioned filed in RUN. Any Solution for this ?

  • Mumtaz Jahan says : Asking for letter format.
    Dear sir, Please provide letter format for condonence to filling ITR after due date.

  • binayak goswami says : LTCG exemption u/s 54
    i Bought a residential plot on May 2016 worth Rs 375000, sold it on July 2018 Rs.8,00,000, Ltcg arises after indextation Rs 402273. exemption u/s 54 claimed as a new residential property purchased on Mar 2019 worth Rs. 30,00,000. Now letter received u/s 143(1)(a) and it says schedule CG - There is inconsistency in the LTCG amount or tax payer is claiming deductions u/s 54 which are more than the amounts allowable under the respective section. can u plz help me to get out of this.

  • NARINDER KUMAR SHARMA says : GSTR-1 of Qtr 4 (2019-20) wrongly filed "NIL"
    We are filing returns on qtly basis as the T/o of the same is less than 1.5 cr. All the sales are made from this concern in the name of our another mfg concern in the month of Jan20 and there was no sale in feb&mar20. we filed all the GSTR3B returns in time and paid GST accordingly. But wrongly we filed "NIL" GSTR-1 for march20 (Q4) instead of GSTR3B. Can we show the sales in 1st Qtr. of 2020-21 and ammend B2B (dates of the bills) to cliam GST input in our purchasing concern. Please guide.

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

Queries Replied : 27963

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

GST Live Class    |    x