B.Chackrapani Warrier's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 20772

+ View Full Profile

About me

Graduate of  Kerala University.

Fellow member of ICAI.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Income tax,Kerala value added tax,wealth tax,company law,Audit and Accounts.

My area of expertise
    Same as above.

My experience in the area (years):
    36 years.

Organizations I belong to:
    Ramachandran & krishnakumar. Chartered accountants.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    nil

Educational credentials:
    Graduated from University of Kerala. Chartered Accountant from ICAI.

Award & Honors:
    Ranked in CA intermediate. CAclubindia award(Most effective expert)for 2010-11.

• Rashmi says : MAT Calculation
    Respected Sir, As we know the profit from compulsory acquisition of non agricultural land is also exempt as clarified in the circular issue. Sir, should this profit also be excluded while calculating the Book Profits for the purpose of MAT calculation?

• Rashmi says : MAT Calculation

• VYDEHI.M.S says : KVAT Audit FY 2017-18
    Sir, If total sales are less than Rs.60 lakhs for the first 3 months is form 13.13 A, needed. If Sales for the full year is considered or just for 3 months for assessing the K VAT audit limit of 60 lakhs for FY 17-18.

• jagdish says : Is GST applicable on regular purchase of TDR?
    Hello Expert, Kindly guide me on applicability of GST on purchase of TDR and if GST is applicable on it what is the rate of GST? Waiting for your reply

• sonika beniwal says : Service tax penalty
    am paying the service tax late fee penalty for the first half of F.Y. 2017-18 in response to notice . I HAVE TO SUBMIT THE CHALLAN COPY TO SERVICE TAX DEPARTMENT ALONG WITH THE REPLY. Please give me the format letter for submission of challan details to department

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26033

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24095

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23621

×