Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

permission for another course under form 112

This query is : Resolved 

i am a student of ca final,i want to doing a corrospondence cource of PGDBM from symbiosis puna.
shuld i take permmison from institute under form 112.
is this compulsury.
plz give me a suggesion, and ask your quary too.

Yes...it is compulsory to obtain permission by filing form 112.

If you have registered before 1/4/2008 no need of filing form 112.

It is recommendatory to Fill the form as ICAI should be kept informed.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries