GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Interest on Edu Loan

This query is : Resolved 

Can a person claim tax exmeption on the interest paid towards the education loan of his/her spouse?

yes .from assessment year 2008-09 onwards.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags