MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mistake in form no.32

This query is : Resolved 

29 August 2008 i have filed the form no.32 for the appointment of one of director stating the wrong address and form has been approved by ROC. Now i want to rectify my mistake what is the procedure kindly suggest me.

11 September 2008 Contact the concerned ROC with a detailed letter along with evidences.
The ROC will take up the matter with MCA21.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries