21 July 2019 at 23:29

Income from commission

For AY 2019-20, which ITR should be file for Income from Commission from Life Insurance Agency where commission Income is more than Rs.60000/- ?
Presumptive Taxation is applicable ?

Please guide me asap

Answer now

I had received one intimation for Assessment Year 2009-10 u/s 143(1), showing demand of around 12K but since my address had changed I cam know about it very late.
The reason for the demand was tax mismatch because when I joined my first job, I did not had PAN so my employer reported TDS deduction in my name as 'PANAPPLIED', which is also present in Form-16. But I did not get the Tax Credit to the extent of 9K in my form 26-AS.

When I contacted Assessing Officer they asked me to contact my employer(now former) and tell them to revise TDS however my former employer has expressed inability to do so as they are not using that TAN anymore. Could you please help me on this and let me know how this can be resolved?

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 21:52

Wrong demand mistakenly accepted

Hi Experts,

I have wrongly accepted a demand which was issued in 2013 for the IT period 2009-2010. I was expecting a refund amount and I was in an assumption that this demand is for the refund. I later noticed all my refunds till now are going towards the outstanding demand and this incurs huge interest component aswell. I have all the documents available to prove that it is a wrong demand. Please let me know what actions I need to take to get this addressed.

Since it is an old demand will the IT department be okay to accept and documents submitted now?

Jagadesh
+91 9742230284

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 21:38

Loss of llp unable to carry forward

Sir/madam,
if Loss of business of LLP unable to carry forward because ITR filed after due date....then in filing of ROC returns of LLP that loss of business which has unable to carry forward is shown in profit and loss or not in ROC return???

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 21:12

Donation

This is regarding query in relation to 80 G deduction.
Say if Adjusted GTI is 600000 & Donation amount is 110000.Total deduction U/S 80 G should be lower of 55,000 (50% of 110000) vs 60,000 (10% of 600000).
Final Donation deduction=55000.
Please let me know if above calculation is correct or is there any change in tax laws last year.

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 20:35

Objection against rom

Can we file cross objection in Form 36A against MA filed by AO for Rectification of Mistake u/s 254(2), especially when the form is prescribed u/s 253? Or is there any other mode to file the Counter against the MA?
Revenue filed MA for ROM after 1 year with payer to condone delay. Is not the MA time barred and liable to be rejected?

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 20:09

Exempted goods in composition levy

Hello
Sec 10 2 of Composition levy states one of the condition that "he shall not be engeged in supply of goods which are not leviable to tax" then does it means that composite dealer cannot supply exempted goods?
But in CA final RTP in many questions where supplier is supplying exempted goods is covered under turnover for the purpose of determining gst, how it is possible? if he is supplying exempted goods then he should get opted out of scheme.
And if exempted Goods are not allowed to be a composite dealer, then in case of supplier why the words in 10(1)(c)" for application of rate of tax "Turnover of -->taxable goods and services in state or ut is used"?

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 19:28

Tds refund (itr-4)

Itr- 4/tax detail tab./Sch TDS 2(i) / other than salary/Column -7 (Gross Amount)------------- Which amount should be filled in this column no-7 as gross amount ------ amount of TDS deducted or the original interest amount on which TDS is deducted.
regards.

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 19:26

Query

PROFESSION TAX (PTEC) OF RS 2500 WHETHER SHALL BE TREATED AS DRAWING OR EXPENSES AND WHETHER SHALL BE DEDUCTED FORM INCOME IN COMPUTATION OF INCOME

Answer now

Please help me with this as While uploading ITR, I am getting an error -The XML Schema is invalid Pl upload XML in correct schema. At line number 2156 invalid content was found starting with element "ITR Form Amt Carried Fwd". One of http// incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/master"Gross Amount} is expected.

Answer now

×
CA Coaching