Hi everyone,

I have received MRN and COP but not registered form yet. Could I sign balance sheet in my individual name without registration of firm.

Answer now

17 September 2019 at 15:37

Promotional exp document

Respected sir
we are in the business of promoting the goods and service of others by distributing coupons promoting the goods and service of others through discount card programme.
now one party has provided 1 with 1 free items by using our application.
it was agreed that rs.20 will be payable by us to party per redemption .

Now my question is what document will be require for us for making payment to party ?
what will be tax liability on our part ?

please advice for the same.

Answer now

17 September 2019 at 13:00

Sec 269SS and Sec 269T

ABC Pvt Ltd, a finance company had made a Gold Loan Advance of Rs 25000 in cash to customer on 10/08/2019 and the Customer Repaid it in cash amounting Rs 28500(including interest) on 10/09/2019.
1. Provide Expert opinion on Applicability of Sec 269SS and 269T on the above transaction.
2. In above transaction, which person will be held liable for the Sec 269SS and 269T (company or Customer)?

Answer now

17 September 2019 at 12:30

Shares allotment date

Where can we get shares allotment date,

Answer now

17 September 2019 at 11:23

Journal Entry Effects

How to treat the Bills Receivables Suppose We purchase a material on 30 March on 30 days Credit in this case Entries will goes
1. Purchase Dr (It is a Purchase Booking Entry)
To Creditor (A)

2. Creditor (A) (Reduce the Creditor)
To Bills Payable ( Increase the Liability)

3. Bills Payable (Adjusting the BP) (In this case payment made to Bills Receivable, due to this payment is not
To Cash reflecting on Creditor account.)

So just want to clear that how creditor account will reconcile? Since payment is going to BP Ledger

Answer now

17 September 2019 at 11:13

Journal Entry Effects

To Creditor (A)

2. Creditor (A) (Reduce the Creditor)
To Bills Receivable ( Increase the Liability)

3. Bills Receivable (Adjusting the BR) (In this case payment made to Bills Receivable, due to this payment is not

So just want to clear from you that is How to creditor account will reconcile?

Answer now

17 September 2019 at 10:46

UDIN

While generating UDIN whether the auditor will have to upload the balance sheet of the client also. Please let me know the procedure for uploading the UDIN.

Answer now

17 September 2019 at 00:09

SSP PORTAL ISSUE PART TIME COP

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I APPLIED FOR MEMBERSHIP, WHILE APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP THROUGH SSP PORTAL, SINCE ITS NEW IN ITS OWN WAY, I BY MISTAKE ENTERED EMPLOYMENT DETAILS LATER ON I FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN ISSUED PART TIME COP ON THAT BASIS, WHERE AS I AM NOT EMPLOYED ANYWHERE. NOW HOW TO CONVERT PART TIME TO FULL TIME COP & DO I NEED TO AGAIN PAY THE SAME AMOUNT OF FEE IF I SURRENDER MY PART TIME COP & APPLY FOR FULL TIME. OR IT WILL GET AUTOMATICALLY I JUST NEED TO APPLY FRESH. KINDLY GUIDE ME
THANK YOU

Answer now

16 September 2019 at 23:34

Tax Audit

There is an understanding that a practicing CA can't do tax audit of direct relatives.

The Query of many students is:

1) If the CA, though directly related to the assessee ( say brother/son etc) but doesn't have any interest in the business of assessee nor CA is indebted to such assessee and neither a director/partner etc........... In such a situation can he conduct tax audit of such assessee directly related to him.

2) If it is debarred then whether is debarred by law or professional ethics of the Institute.

Sunita Kumari

Answer now

If i applied for full time employment in membership application form but i changed my decision to do my own practice when i received my membership number and in application it was written as part time practice so how to convert part time to full time practice as i just changed my decision .

Answer now

×