26 May 2019 at 21:27

Tds cpc

sir
i have error for digital signature establice this error how ca solve it , which java version use ?
Error in establishing connection with TRACES Websocket Esigner. Please ensure that WebSigner Setup is installed and service is running on your machine and there are no proxies enabled on the browser while doing DSC activities

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 21:05

Excess input taken in fy 17-18

Respected Professionals,

I had taken excess of input in FY 17-18 in GSTR3B as compared to GSTR2A. what remedy to be taken, March 2019 GSTR3B return has not filled yet.

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 20:40

Rate chart

Please send current rate chart for ca fees suggested by icai

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 20:32

Consolidated counts in excel

I want consolidated results in excel such as
Patient Disease1. Disease 2
Patient 1. Asthma cancer
Patient 2 cancer. -
For this like n number of patient and diseases
I want output in excel as
Asthma - 1
Cancer -2

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 20:24

Pan registration

THERE IS PRINTED ON A PANCARD AS FOLLOWS:

FIRST NAME : YASER QADEER
FATHER NAME : ABDUL QADEER
DOB: 26/12/1989

Respected Sir,

I have to register on income tax site the above PAN but it is asking surname. What should be the surname ? What should be the middle name ? Please guide me and oblige.

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 18:02

Legal heirs in settlement deed

In 1962, a settlement deed was executed in favour of Mrs. A (now deceased) and her three sons X, Y & Z (Settlees). As per the settlement deed the "Settlees" are only entitled to enjoy the property and not have the right to alienate the said property. My client has approached bank for loan towards purchasing the aforesaid property for commercial purposes.

The Bank lawyer has informed that the ownership of the property vests with the "Settlees" along with their legal heirs and hence the legal heirs should also execute the sale deed along with the Setlees.

Now, establishing the legal heirship of XY&Z is becoming an issue as VAO informed that legal heir ship certificate is given only if the person is deceased and not when alive. My client is willing to provide a declaration / affidavit from the legal heirs of X, Y & Z stating that they are the legal heirs and the same will also be signed by XY&Z. The said affidavit will be notarised. However, Bank lawyer has informed that mere self declaration on legal heirship as mentioned above will not be sufficient as there could be possibility of some claim at a later stage from a legal heir who was not originally part of the above declaration.

Kindly advice on how to proceed ahead. Also if the sale is concluded through the above declaration, is it possible for any legal heir (who was not part of the declaration/ affidavit) to challenge the transfer on the ground that it is null and void abinitio.

Kindly advice.

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 17:30

Provide some information

Dear sir. I am passing my cs executive exam and now i want cs degree after passing of executive because my financial condition is not good so i am not completed My professional i want carear in cs feild it's possible that i issues my cs practicing degrees of executive level

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 16:37

Discount entry

DEAR SIR/MAM ,

PUR DISC/SALES DISC/CASH DISC/OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNT KI ENTRY SINGLE DISCOUNT A/C MAIN KEISE LE SAKTE HE . JISS EKE ALAG ALAG DISCOUNT KE LEDGER CREATE NA KARNE PADE. KONSE UNDER GROUP ME LENESE YE POSSIBLE HO SAKTA HE.

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 16:32

Discount entry

Dear sir /,mam

i want to pass discount entry payable and receivable or cash discount but i want single ledger USE FOR ALL DISCOUNT WHICH GROUP USE FOR THAT PLEASE TELL ME.

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 15:46

Which itr to be filed

Sir

I have more income from interest then from my profession(Tuition) then
1.which itr I should file
2. Can i file Itr1 showing tuition income as income from other source?
3. I have LTCG loss of Rs. 14000 which I do not want to carry forward

Answer now

×