26 May 2019 at 14:09

Standard deduction

Hello Experts,

Can all salaried person claim Standard Deduction if they not received any Transport Allowance and Medical Reimbursement?
Is there any document required to claim Standard Deduction?

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 12:39

Rent income

Sir
I want your kind advise on the rental income. My client is receiving rent on the basis of GPA registered in his name from his father. He is having also the will. Can he receive the rental income in his name. Pl advise.
SANJAY

Answer now

26 May 2019 at 11:01

Statement of financial reporting

Kindly state the applicability of SFt ? Is it that any assessee who is subject to tax audit are applicable to file sft ? in case no transactions are applicable have we to file nil declaration. p assist asap

Answer now

25 May 2019 at 23:37

Tally

How to prepare stock, debtor, creditor age wise statement from tally...

Answer now

25 May 2019 at 22:33

Export of plaster of paris

Respected sir,
I am asking on behalf of my friend who is a sculptor and during this visit to the Holy land of India, he was so inspired as to sculpt 5 statues in Pop material (plaster of paris). He would like to ship them back to his country. Can you advice what he should do? Thank you.

Answer now

I AM CA FRESHER I WANT TO KNOW THAT 44AD LIMIT IS INCRESED UP TO RS 2 CRORE THAN WE CAN SIGNE 60 AUDIT REPORT LIMIT NOT APPLICABLE TO UP TO 2 CRORE TURNOVER

Answer now

25 May 2019 at 17:57

Export related querry

SIR,
I SALE MY GOODS IN NEPAL (EXPORT).
In Oct 2017 and Nov 2017, I have shown my export sale in GSTR 3B in 3.1(a) i.e. as taxable supply.
due to it difference generated in Export credit ledger and my export refund is pending.

please help me there is any remedy or circular ?

Answer now

25 May 2019 at 17:44

Epfo interest received

My query is Interest received on employee share and employer share are taxable or are exempted in Income-Tax . If exempted then under which section it is exempted.

Answer now

Good Day,

We are merchant exporter and have exported a consignment to Nepal. Our shipment was ex-works and the transportation was done through Sugam Parivahan arranged by the client. We have procured the material under 0.1% GST through our vendors since we were exporting the same. In the shipping bill, the CHA failed to input our vendor details viz. their company name, GST No & Invoice No. with date. After raising the issue, they have inform us that shipping bill cannot be revised but they will provide a letter from the Customs Dept on their letter head mentioning the vendors' necessary details. My query is, will this letter from the Customs dept act as a proof of export which I can give to my vendors for 0.1% GST along with RCMC & EGM.

Please provide us your valuable suggestion. Regards.

Answer now

is it mandatory that gstr 9c is digitally singed by charted accountant and cost accountant?

Answer now

×