18 November 2019 at 12:55

GSTR 3B for Output Sales covered under RCM

Hello All,
The query states that one of my client say Mr. X (other than Body Corporate) is involved in providing service of "Renting of Motor Vehicle" having SAC Code 9966. As per GST 37th Meeting held on 20-09-2019, CBIC expanded the scope of Reverse Charge Mechanism(RCM) by including the Services of Renting of Motor Vehicle for the persons other than Body Corporate from 01-10-2019.
Thus GSTR 3B for the month of October shall include sales that is covered under RCB, Henceforth there shall be output sales but there shall be no GST Tax liability(since covered under RCM). How to show such entries in GSTR 3B??
PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THE ABOVE..
THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE!!

Answer now

18 October 2019 at 13:00

Amnesty scheme

Where the person has paid sales tax under amnesty scheme, the scheme provides for waiver of interest and penalty on tax.

My query is wether person is liable to pay income tax on income disclosed through payment of sales tax under such scheme.?

Answer now

12 March 2019 at 17:34

Pf

Is it possible to withdraw my PF amount even after completion of 10 years of service/contribution ? I heard that it is not possible. Kindly guide me

Gireesh M

Answer now

30 January 2019 at 19:07

Interim budget

WHAT IS INTERIM BUDGET? DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COMPLETE BUDGET AND INTERIM BUDGET.. PLEASE CLARIFY

Answer now

Anonymous

Please provide Merits and Demerits on Textile Industry in India in Union Budget 2018.
Please answer.

Answer now

Anonymous
15 February 2018 at 14:49

Epf deduction for women (budget 2018)

Dear Experts,
In the budget 2018, a proposal has been passed to reduce EPF contribution of
women employees from existing 12% to 8%.

1) Is this amendment effective for salaries to be paid for the month of
February 2018?
or
any date from when it shall be effective?

2) Further, such reduction is applicable only for NEW women recruits or for both
new recruits and existing women working in a company?

Thanks.

Answer now

Anonymous
12 February 2018 at 14:52

Is dividend on mutual fund taxable ?

Whether Dividend on mutual fund taxable without any limit ? if yes, what will be the effective date ? under Budget 2018.
Please clarify.

Answer now

Dear Experts,

Please let me know what is the cash withdrawal limit for Company, Partnership Firm, Proprietorship Concern, Trust, Society i.e. other than Individual & HUF.

Sincerely

Answer now

04 February 2017 at 23:26

finance

what is fiscal deficit ?

Answer now

03 February 2017 at 18:33

merger of railway budget with union budget

After 92 budget presentations , what is the reason to merge the railway budget with the union budget

Answer now

×