21 March 2019 at 18:02

Form c

What is the penalty if Form C value is excess than sales value?

Answer now

18 March 2019 at 12:10

Form ww in tamil nadu vat

Sir

we have completed vat assessment for year 2016-17. order has also passed by the department. we have not file form ww for this same year i.e. 2016-17.

Can it is necessary to file

Lekhraj

Answer now

Dear sir
What is its filing due date

Answer now

Vat certificate of FY 2017-18 of a proprietorship firm is mistakenly filed in FY 2018-19 .how it can be rectified. can I again filed vat certificate of 2017-18 again.Please give solution in Mail. Thank U.

Answer now

rajasthan vat act order passed u/s 23(1) with read section 24(3)b So what can I apply for rectification in?
or else filed Appeal ?
What is the provision for rectification
I also applied for the reopening of a one-way order but the application was rejected The reason for the abrogation was shown that you did not present on time

What to do in such a situation

Answer now

Hi

Please help me in process of cancellation of E1 form in tnvat site .

Answer now

11 March 2019 at 21:45

Gst tran 1

Will TRAN 1 reopen ??? befor 31/3/19 any chance??

Answer now

10 March 2019 at 15:46

Gst

Cancellation request done in the month of May’2018. Accepted in March’2019. In between in January 2019 tax of 1 Lac deposited. Now portal not allowing to file gstr-1. So how to give credit of gst to service recipient OR can we take a refund of that 1 Lac. It is not showing in electronic cash ledger.

Answer now

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have filed Vat Audit report FY 2016-17, in this report one typo mistake happened in auditor firm name actual auditor firm name is “Rajesh Gupta & company”, we have put “Gupta & company”, it was previous name of firm when actually audit done but report not file due to mahagst site not working and when report uploaded that time my firm name is changed, no change in auditor name & membership number.
Please advise us, which stamp any issue for submit the hard copy to department with new firm stamp or previous firm stamp and also advise me any technical and legal issues happened

Thanks in Advance.

Answer now

DEAR SIR,
I WANT RELEASE BANK GUARANTEE FROM DVAT BECOUSE BANK IS NOT PAY OUR FD AMOUNT, ITS DEMAND BANK GUARANTEE RELEASING LATTER FROM DVAT

Answer now

×