We have to pay Penaly u/s 61(2) towards non filling of VAT audit report for FY 2015-16. Can anybody inform how to pay it online.

Answer now

08 August 2019 at 12:43

Appeal under west bengal vat act

For the Financial year 2016-17 our company has been assessed under CST Act.
Dy. Commissioner have levied an amount of Rs. 2.14 lacs towards CST for short submission of C form.
We want to file an Appeal before Sr. Joint Commissioner .
In this connection, please let me know ;
The Form No.
Amount of Appeal fee Payable.

Answer now

06 August 2019 at 23:39

Regarding e sigam

Goods moved from one godown to another godown of a different assessee through manual cart. The godown is located in the same place and both the godowns weres covered by tin number. Generation of e-sugam was necessary? As the value of the sale is above 25000 and movement was through manual cart.

Answer now

04 August 2019 at 11:20

C fome

Hi dear
My question that we same good purchase
And report 17c in but date wrong so bill previous year
Back spouse bill date 3.11.16 and entry 11.3.16 so not Generate c fome

Answer now

01 August 2019 at 17:30

Gst registration

For what turnover gst registration mandatory ?

Answer now

30 July 2019 at 12:58

Withdrawal of amnesty application

deepak acb 26
I HAVE MADE AN APPLICATION FOR A MAHAGST AMNESTY 2019 APPLICATION UNDER CST ON 24/07/19. LIABILITIES ARISE DUE TO NON COMPLIANCE OF FORM C PRESENTLY STATUS SHOWS "OPEN" UNDER AMNESTY STATUS NOW I HAVE RECEIVED THE FORM C . CAN I WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION OF AMNESTY PLEASE REPLY

Answer now

29 July 2019 at 11:14

Sales tax practioner

We need sales tax practitioners in Coimbatore for getting a refund of vat. Please suggest if anyone.

Thanks & Regards,

Parag Badkas

Answer now

What's the meaning and applicability situation for the above mentioned proviso?

Answer now

Dear all,
We have filed part amount against customer Tin No. in our Vat audit report ( 704 ) in annexure J1 . Now we have to give Ledger confirmation Utility to the same customer. My query is that whether we have to mention remaining part amount in Ledger confirmation utility or full amount.

Answer now

What is the time limit to claim Input Tax Credit, for VAT paid on Purchases and taxable supplies, as per the executive regulations in UAE and Saudi Arabia?

For Example, A taxpayer has paid VAT on Purchases made in the month of July 2019 and forgets to claim it in the return filed for the quarter ended September 2019 and the subsequent quarter. Then till what time, from the end of the month to which the input tax pertains or the taxable period (i.e. quarter ended sept. 2019), is he eligible to claim Input Tax credit?

Answer now

×