18 January 2019 at 12:43

Wct deducted by out of state customers

Contractee of Rajasthan and contractor have two TIN no of Delhi and Haryana, contractor work for this contractee for delhi and haryana and contractee deduct the WCT on both state work value and deposit the WCT in its state Rajasthan and issue the WCT certificate.

Can contractor can take input of WCT in VAT Assessment of delhi and Haryana VAT act.?

Answer now

I HAVE DOWNLOADED PRIOR PERIOD REVISED RETURN TEMPLATE FOR FILING REVISED RETURN PRIOR TO FY 2016-17, WHILE FILING THE J1 AND J2 FROM ERROR MESSAGE SHOWS THAT ALL THE VAT TIN NOS ARE INVALID, I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIME KINDLY ADVISE IMMEDIATELY. THANKS

Answer now

i want to know which m- vat return form is applicable for permit room beer bar hotel business(liqueur) assesse whether 231,232,233?

Answer now

Anonymous
15 January 2019 at 17:02

E-1 form

Dear Experts,

Please let me know the procedure of issuing E-1 Form from Delhi vat Portal, As i am facing an error "Please enter the amount less than or equal to Gross Amount and Gross Amount Should be greater than zero". although i have entered an amount which is greater than zero and less than gross value.

Answer now

Anonymous
11 January 2019 at 16:37

Time limit foe c form application

purchased under c form during the 2014-15 and 2015-16.due to some reason c form application not made.can we apply now for c form for the purchase made during 2014-15 and 2015-16

Answer now

After Filling up of MVAT and Profesional Tax Return at the time validation of return..... the message shoes file genereted on Desktop.... but there is no file desktop.

Please provide the solution.

Answer now

06 January 2019 at 18:11

Uploading ofj1 under mahagst

I HAVE MADE MISTAKES IN VAT NO WHILE FILING 704 FOR THE YEAR 2014-15,2015-16,2016-17, NOW I WANT TO UPLOAD A SEPERATE J1 WITH CORRECT DETAILS ONLY FOR MISMATCH FIGURES. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE FORM J1 FOR 704 DEALERS FILLED IT AND PREPARED THE REM FILE, NOW HOW DO I UPLOAD IT ON MAHAGST PORTAL. KINDLY ADVICE

Answer now

Anonymous

DEAR SIR

HOW TO UPLOAD FORM E-ANNEXTURE J2 SUPPLIMENT ( FORM E-704 ANNEXTURE J2) FOR F.Y.2009-2010 FROM NEW WEBSITE OF mahagst.gov.in.
PLEASE ADVICE.
THANKS & REGARDS.
FOR ACCESSORIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
VAT TIN NO. 27860027702V/C.

Answer now

OUR MANUFACTURING COMPANY ALSO DONE JOB WORK FOR SISTER CONCERN ABOUT RS. 9 LACS YEARLY, WHICH IS REGISTERED AS BUSINESS AUXILIARY SERVICE UNDER SERVICE TAX. BUT TAX NOT REMITTED BCOZ 10 LACS EXEMPTION AVAILED. BUT AT NOW WE RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM VAT AUTHORITY TO REMIT THE 5% TAX+INTEREST ON THE JOB WORK CHARGES(SHOWED AS OTHER INCOME IN P&L) FROM THE YEAR 2012-13. WHAT CAN WE DO AND HOW TO REPLY. PLEASE HELP US TO MAKE AN APT REPLY.

Answer now

03 January 2019 at 17:51

Mvat

An Assessee has taken a contract for painting of complete building .For completing the work it has used scaffolding also. Further after completion of work the assessee has raised 2 bills as one for job work of painting covered under service tax and vat and another bill of scaffolding and only charged service tax on it.Please help me in knowing whether the assessee is right by not charging vat on scaffolding ?It would be even more helpful if some case laws are also shared

Answer now

×