A Hotel is Having restaurant and Bar and selling both the items on a normal course of Business.
The company is registered under Maharashtra VAT and GST.

Can you let me know the limit and criteria for VAT Audit for FY 2019-20 in Maharashtra?

Answer now

sir what is the maximum penalty of Form -217 Vat annual return late filling(FY 16-17) ? for Gujarat territories.

Answer now

28 November 2019 at 21:48

PRINTING & DESIGNING

One of my client has doing business of printing & designing like brouchers,visiting cards,flex printings,banners etc,They raised bill and collect vat from customers,they claimed inputs on purchases like papers,sheets which is useful to generate output products, Recently VAT assessment is going on, they said it is works contracts not eligible to claim ITC,Please provide whether is work contract or manufacture ,client did not get any inputs from clients to meet job work criteria.
VAT department said pay inputs which were claimed earlier,please give suggestions ,refer case law any as earliest.

Answer now

05 November 2019 at 14:36

Appeal FORMAT for Central Sales Tax in MP

Dear Sir

kindly provide the Appeal format template which applicable In CST appeal in MP.

Thanks Sir.

Answer now

01 November 2019 at 17:32

VAT RETURN

I AM HAVING PETROL PUMP REGISTERED UNDER VAT & THEN MIGRATED UNDER GST ACT. I AM FILING GST RETURNS ONLY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE TO FILE GST AS WELL AS VAT RETURNS OR BOTH.

Answer now

22 October 2019 at 15:46

Audit/Scrutiny Time Limit

Sir/Madam,
How many years can Kerala VAT authorities can call accounts for audit / scrutiny?
Can I give details of any Court Order/Government notification if any

Answer now

If the capital goods goods VAT credit ( 100% )in June 17 - Both for left out for the FY 2016-17 and for purchases made up to June 17 taken in June 17 VAT return was right ?

One view that , VAT credit is to be taken only 50% and the balance to be taken from TRANS1 . If this is correct, what department will do for 100% VAT credit taken?

Whether the department asked to pay interest for 50% credit taken amount from the date of filign VAT return till the date filing TRASN 1? since balance VAT credit is also eligible ?

or the department will ask to pay 50% VAT credit along with interest ? If so assessee has no option to take VAT credit now as the time limit for filing GST Trans 1 already crossed.

I request expert opinion on this subject.

Answer now

14 October 2019 at 12:51

VAT Receivable

Sir there is VAT receivable in our Books of Accounts Govt Still not paid that refundable amount then what are the steps/action to be taken to get the refund and what are the steps/procedures to be followed

Answer now

23 September 2019 at 16:20

Gujarat VAT Query

Received Notice from VAT Enforcement Division Rajkot to declare dealings with a list of dealers. I am a registered dealer in Bhuj.

Had purchases in 2014 from one party and declared in reply. Now the are saying that this party has been declared as bogus and asks us to pay Tax+Interest+150% Penalty Voluntarily. If they issue notice passing assessment order Penalty would be 300%.

I have the following Queries

1. Whether they have jurisdiction to demand tax or tax can only be demanded from Bhuj VAT Department.

2. Whether the penalty of 150% & 300% as said by them are correct.

3. Whether they can demand tax for the year 2014 now.

Kindly guide with your opinion.

Answer now

19 September 2019 at 13:00

Revision of vat return

How can I rectify a mistake in the Vat monthly revise return filed under sec 20 (4)(a). Vat audit report 704 is already filed..Is it possible to revise the monthly return second time . Pls suggust

Answer now

×