Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

17 February 2020 at 13:04

Availmemnt of ITC under GST

Dear sir/madam
dealer who registered under KVAT Act,2003 and renders exempted service.
The issue is under consideration that the VAT element on such purchase taken it as ITC available instead of transferring to the P&L account and such availed ITC carried on month to month by showing in VAT 100 never been utilized since the dealer end up with exempted service. Now dealer has transferred the said amount to the P&L account on our occurrence.
Now the Dpt people have created the demand to the extent of same amount which was availed but not utilized.
please quote some relevant case laws for above transaction if available or any other kind of information which have impact on said transaction.

Answer now

08 February 2020 at 13:42

VAT Rates In USA of Sports and Fitness

Dear Friends

Please Tell me about VAT Rates in USA of Sports and Fitness Items , Its may be different Vat Authorities So. Please check and help me for California, New York, Items is Sports And Fitness Items

Answer now

07 February 2020 at 15:54

Payment of Professional Tax

Dear Professionals,
I have a query regarding payment of Professional Tax i.e., if a taxpayer has different nature of business in the same state then he has to pay PT for all the different business is carrying or a Single Registration is sufficient. Please clarify and thanks

Answer now

27 January 2020 at 12:32

Sales reported against wrong tin number

Hello there,

During MVAT audit for FY 2013-14, the sales of Mr. X was reported against MVAT Tin of some others MVAT Tin number. Now Mr X has received the notice and asking to rectify the same.

How to rectify this error? How to show sales of Mr X against correct Tin Number as the same was reported against incorrect MVAT Tin number?

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards,
Suraj

Answer now

25 January 2020 at 13:26

C form not generated

Hi sir,
i am cst 2% purchase on before 2015, but still date am not download c form, customer asking recently please give the c form, but tnvat old site is closed, I am check the notification for tnvat than "C and F forms generation - C Forms generation and backlog forms" then how to generate c form currently.

Answer now

25 January 2020 at 09:59

Notice from Sales Tax Department

Sales notice received for payment of tax due relating to FY 2005-06, during Jan 2020, is it valid? Time Limit to complete assesment?

Answer now

21 January 2020 at 11:20

PTRC Late Fee

Is it Late Fee Compulsory for PTRC?

Answer now

13 January 2020 at 21:38

Vat refund

Plz tell me the working and documents to be arranged for VAT refund (Excess vat credit lying in the books for fy 15-16 by Rs.5 lakh.)

Answer now

08 January 2020 at 09:33

Dvat Refund

Dear Experts,
Plz explain me the working to be done and supporting documents to be arranged for Dvat refund of excess tax credit lying in books for fy 16-17 by rs 5lakh .
Plz help

Answer now

02 January 2020 at 14:03

Section 23(5)

can any one tell me about whether MVAT officer can be done full assessment against the notice issued under section 23(5) notice form 302???
Please reply

Answer now